Exterior Post your issues with Exterior parts here! Exterior covers Body, Doors, Locks, Physical Removal/install lights, Hoods, fenders, etc. For Fundamentally Electrical issues, post on Electrical

Front Bumper Face Replacement - Need Help

Old 04-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gwennrael is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Front Bumper Face Replacement - Need Help

Recently I broke my 2006 Civic Coupe Front Bumper. I called the dealership and they told me the bumper alone is almost $300 plus paint job for $150-$200 plus installation job for $50-$100. Which means that would be approximately $600.

My boyfriend's brother works in a body shop and he told me that they're just going to charge me a $150 total for paint and installation. I just need to buy the parts.

So I looked at online and I found a couple of cheap prices (up to $80 for the part) but then I wanted to ask you guys of what online store do you recommend which sells quality auto body parts and reasonable shipping charge. It will be a great help and I trust you since I know that most you are very experienced when it comes to these DIY things.

I am hoping to slash the bumper price to $200.

Thank you so much!
Old 04-08-2010
HLC
Registered!!

HLC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Front Bumper Face Replacement - Need Help

certifit.com usually has pretty good stuff and prices.
Old 04-08-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com has it for $215..

Never had a bad experience with them, and they sell honda OEM stuff.

#1 on the drawing

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...=BUMPERS+(-+08)
Old 04-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i wouls also say cerifit they sell 2004 2005 bumpers fot $50 dollars each but im not certain they have your year and the last time i checked they dont ship items so call and ask there mite be one near you . some people like to to call them sort-A-fit lol i have never personally delt with them before but i will in the near future.
Old 04-08-2010
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

im looking at procivic.com - they seem legit, i have not yet bought from them but they have decent bumpers for 120-220$ each. dealerships charging 50-100$ for installing a bumper is ludicrous, its four damn screws.
Old 04-09-2010
Registered!!

CoupedUp04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zeferint
im looking at procivic.com - they seem legit, i have not yet bought from them but they have decent bumpers for 120-220$ each. dealerships charging 50-100$ for installing a bumper is ludicrous, its four damn screws.
if you don't mind me regurgitating gearbox... they probably need a new plasma screen in the showroom.

although your civic is the new generation it might be possible for you to find one at a junkyard (something with HEAVY rear end collision). it's highly unlikely as they would probably strip all passable parts asap, but for the price and convenience it would be worth a shot.
Old 04-09-2010
Registered!!

gwennrael is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot guys!!!

I looked at certifit.com and they have a branch in Cleveland, OH.

I found that they have the Front Bumper Cover for Honda Civic Coupe '06-'08. And the list price is just $43.75!

Now, this made me think "Is this too good to be true?".
Old 05-24-2021
Registered!!

bremalone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gwennrael
Recently I broke my 2006 Civic Coupe Front Bumper. I called the dealership and they told me the bumper alone is almost $300 plus paint job for $150-$200 plus installation job for $50-$100. Which means that would be approximately $600.

My boyfriend's brother works in a body shop and he told me that they're just going to charge me a $150 total for paint and installation. I just need to buy the parts.

So I looked at online and I found a couple of cheap prices (up to $80 for the part) but then I wanted to ask you guys of what online store do you recommend which sells quality auto body parts and reasonable shipping charge. It will be a great help and I trust you since I know that most you are very experienced when it comes to these DIY things.

I am hoping to slash the bumper price to $200.

Thank you so much!
Hello I was trying to find out the body shop that you went toBecause I actually took the front and off my Honda CivicAnd I really need to get it installed and paintedA new one of course
Old 05-24-2021
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

he posted only 3 times, all of them in this thread, and have been 11 years since.
hold your breath, he might respond.