7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

How does it look?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M00n3at3r is an unknown quantity at this point
How does it look?

What do you guys think? Does it look good?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_00000397.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	85767  
Old 09-24-2013
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: How does it look?

I'm not a fan of black wheels, or two tone paint schemes, but it does look well done.
Old 09-24-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by GolNat
I'm not a fan of black wheels, or two tone paint schemes, but it does look well done.
It's all done in plasti dip so if I decide later I don't like I just peel it off. But I couldn't decide what to do with it. The rims are torn up though so they have to stay dipped. I messed up really badly the first time around and ended up stripping the paint and the enamel off the rims, so I took them down to bare metal.
Old 09-25-2013
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Take off the black on top. Maybe paint the rims silver? The gas tank too. Otherwise it looks like a nice coupe.
Old 09-27-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Tragedy
Take off the black on top. Maybe paint the rims silver? The gas tank too. Otherwise it looks like a nice coupe.
Lol, so take it back to stock
Old 09-27-2013
Registered!!

youmadeyou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by M00n3at3r
What do you guys think? Does it look good?
Needs more low...
Old 09-28-2013
Registered!!

civicbyrc is an unknown quantity at this point

can you do the mirrors and take off the gas door black. if you do the spoiler you should do the trunk and hood. find a line on the car and us that as your cut off.
Old 09-29-2013
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

yeah agree, gas filler and spoiler are off the harmony.
Old 09-29-2013
Registered!!

cja3455 is an unknown quantity at this point

The rims, spoiler and paint look good. Gas tank door look funny. Tinting the windows and smoking the taillights will make it look ricey
Old 09-30-2013
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i never understood what possess people to paint there gas lids.
Old 09-30-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i never understood what possess people to paint there gas lids.
I will be perfectly honest with you...I have no idea why. I just kinda did it and left it. I ditched the black arches. It started to pull and I honestly didn't like it. I'm I'm the process of stripping the spoiler to redo it, but I went way to thin so it is a slow and annoying process. I'm about to just use a whole can on it so it's thick enough to just peel off nicely. I'm leaving the underskirt, which I know you can't really see, black and the rims and I am going to redo the badges on the back, but I think I'll just leave the paint after that. I like to be able to detail the car without worrying about screwing something up. And I'm starting to think it is already a great looking car. Though I will be adding a skirt kit eventually. http://www.kaminari.com/honda-civic-full-lip-kit-2004 I think this one adds a little beef without being ridiculous.
Old 09-30-2013
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Looking forward to updated pics
Old 10-02-2013
Foh Doh!

CivicStan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cja3455
The rims, spoiler and paint look good. Gas tank door look funny. Tinting the windows and smoking the taillights will make it look ricey
since when did tinting windows make a car look ricey?
Old 10-08-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CivicStan
since when did tinting windows make a car look ricey?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I will update pics soon. I have to finish doing the spoiler.
Old 10-09-2013
Registered!!

EcoRacerD17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea man, tinted windows look great with the Magnesium color. Mine are only 50% side/35% rear (VA legal limit) but it looks nice without being too dark. If legal smoking the front lights also adds a nice touch. Our color looks great clean, but yea it does need a little more low. Just did KY/GC last weekend, it's totally worth it!
Old 10-09-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by EcoRacerD17
Yea man, tinted windows look great with the Magnesium color. Mine are only 50% side/35% rear (VA legal limit) but it looks nice without being too dark. If legal smoking the front lights also adds a nice touch. Our color looks great clean, but yea it does need a little more low. Just did KY/GC last weekend, it's totally worth it!
I wanna try and avoid dropping it just because I don't want to always feel like I am off roading...And I'm on a budget haha. I'm going with either 30% all around(MD limit) or 30% on the front half and 25% on the back half. It was tinted when I got it from the dealer, but legally they can't sell it because they can't gauge the level, which sucks because it was a beautiful tint job and they did a s*** a** job taking it off. I'm trying to find a picture...no dice, did find when I had my "smoked headlights". What do you think of this skirt kit though??
http://www.kaminari.com/honda-civic-full-lip-kit-2004

Name:	cid_20.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	85808  

Last edited by M00n3at3r; 10-09-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-10-2013
Registered!!

EcoRacerD17 is an unknown quantity at this point

The kit looks good; it's different without being too elaborate. But yea, that pic is too dark for my taste as far as tinting headlights is concerned. But I did find this pic a while back of what I like with headlights. This one is possibly my favorite em2 thus far...

Name:	EM2 goal.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	85817  
Old 10-10-2013
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

The kit is a little to much for my taste. I prefer the Type R, RS or Mugen. Even though those are the only kits that anyone has.
Old 10-11-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by EcoRacerD17
The kit looks good; it's different without being too elaborate. But yea, that pic is too dark for my taste as far as tinting headlights is concerned. But I did find this pic a while back of what I like with headlights. This one is possibly my favorite em2 thus far...
That's a nice looking kit. And yeah, they were a cheap set I thought to be smoked chrome but instead the lenses were tinted and badly at that. 2 different levels of tint. Even with my 6500k his I couldn't see at night. Almost hit a deer on a back road. I like the drop on that one too. If were to go with a drop kit though how would I know which springs to buy some I'm not getting the "driving a truck on a dirt road" feeling? Would I need a camber kit too?