7th Gen Do It Yourself Articles Look here for anything and everything you want to do yourself for your Civic and save money! If you can't find what you were looking for here, what about writing an article yourself? Hep appreciated! Questions on how to do are better suited in the Mechanical issues section

Looking for a 7th gen service manual? (UPDATED!!!)

Old 11-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tweeder will become famous soon enough
Looking for a 7th gen service manual? (UPDATED!!!)

My gift to 7thgencivic.com! (Look at the bottom of this post for an update!)
I have loaded the 7th gen civic manual files to a server with a decent internet connection.

There are two files civicmanual1.zip and civicmanual2.zip.

The first file is a install manual with everything for all the 7th gens, it has specs, numbers on everything, and how to rip and rebuild everything including the body.

The second file is a supplement, and update on thing that have changed on our cars and other important things.

I will try to make sure that these files are always available, but share them if you can!

They are hugh files! And the other languages have been stripped out of them to conserve space.

ALSO TRY TO ONLY DOWNLOAD AT NIGHT!!!!

THESE ARE VIRUS FREE AND YOU CAN RUN VIRUS SCAN ON THE ZIPS BEFORE YOU EXTRACT THEM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!

ftp://68.254.2.130

copy this into internet explorer and start downloading and please someone comment so that everyone knows that these files and site are clean and virus free!

I hope this gets stickied!

I love this site!

Thanks

Tw33d3R

OK MAJOR UPDATE!!!
Please visit the following for the downloads of the manuals from megauploads.com

Civic Manual 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJZRVG8W

Civic Manual 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KKDZZ12V

Last edited by tweeder; 12-05-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-17-2005
Registered!!

So has anyone looked at these yet?

I would like some help discribing these files to everyone. They have so many pictures it's crazy. And the detail on everything is great! The first file is the only one I have really used.

Also, I have never seen the $100-$150 version that you buy from Honda. Does this compare to it? Is it better or worse? Is this what the Honda techs use? I just know that it has helped me a lot.

Also, I will be posting this on another server at a different location to help you guys out.

And i have put a throttle on downloads during the day, after 6:00 pm est the bandwidth is unlimited (~600kb/s) until 6:00 am est.

HOW DO I GET THIS STICKY!!! I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A COPY!!!

P.S. I am also thinking about converting this to a website since all of the files are already in htm or html. Maybe it could be added to this site if there is enough room and bandwidth to put it up. Or I could open one it would just take a little while.

Let me get some opinions. ALSO ANYONE HAVE A GSR INTAKE MANIFOLD FOR SALE I WANT TO MAKE THE DIY FOR THE CONVERSION. PM ME PLEASE!
Old 11-18-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
it says i need a password and what not to access it whats up with that?
Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

Made some changes

You guys killed this connection. So I had to slow it down some. Also the username and passwords had to be included with the change.

username 7gen
password 7gen

Sorry guys
Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Not as detailed as I thought it would be, but hey how would I know, the only other manual I read was the owner manual.

I also suggest you shouldnt make the manual too public, since you dont have the real rights to distribute this.

But I gotta rep you for sharing with us. Thx.
Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

Thank You for the STICKY!!!

I will be moving this to an actual website soon so you guys won't have to download it!!! Working with another member of 7thgen to get it going.

STILL SOMEONE FIND ME A GSR IM FOR CHEAP!!!
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

Wizkid is an unknown quantity at this point
make sure that you unzip the file to a folder, preferably on your desktop. Don't try and open the torrent file from a zipped folder, it won't work
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

Wizkid is an unknown quantity at this point
i just looked at the manual, its great except for one problem. The steering, brakes, heater/ac, and suspension areas are greyed out. anyone know why this is?
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

HawkCrave is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys,

Another newbie here. I have a 92 Civic and an '03 Acura 1.7 EL. Anyways, I have been hosting several Honda Shop manuals on my site for a while now. It's not all that fast, but I have tons of bandwidth. As soon as I get this one I'll put it up on my site for all of you to enjoy. I also have a bunch of car and computer magazines. There's no advertising, pop ups or other **** like that, it's just a very simple page with links to the files.

You can find the shop manuals here:
comeseethis.com/honda

You can find the magazines here:
comeseethis.com/Magazines

Sorry, I can't "post direct links" until my post count gets up to 15, but all you have to do is copy and paste.

Craig
Old 12-01-2005
Registered!!

4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Guys, I broke my Zip files down into 4 smaller zip files and I was able to load those zip files up to

yousendit.com

I was not able to load the one large zip file onto yousendit.com ... don't know why

I emailed the four links to everyone who posted their email... I'm going to give them a day to D/L it first

Becuase I think You send it has a download limit... After that I will post the links on the Boards for Everyone..

I still only have the First half of the Manual, if anyone has the second zip file, please please respond!!
Old 12-01-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i unzipped the 4 zip files, but cant seem to figure out how they are broken down. did you just randomly pull files into new zips or is there some order behind it, since they are HTM files i can easily upload them to my server and make a fully fuctional online manual out of them. but i cant figure it out. i might have to sit down and link everything on my own and just say **** it. i really dont want to do that to like 300+ pages though.
Old 12-01-2005
Registered!!

4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light
Well to be honest I couldn't figure out how to get pkzip, my zip program to keep all the folders and all the items in the correct folders... honestly i don't know if all that matters...

did you get the exe files? did they do anything, i haven't run them yet...
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

Major Change

I received a few messages from some members about the manuals being hard to reach. THANKS FOR YOUR PM's GUYS!!! So I have put them here for everyone!

Please visit the following for the downloads of the manuals from megauploads.com

Civic Manual 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJZRVG8W

Civic Manual 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KKDZZ12V

You have to wait 45 seconds before you can dl but this will always be up now!!!
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

AWESOME ... Thanks Tweeder...

How do the Manuals Work? How do the exe files work? is this an interactive program or something like a big PDF file?
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Ruamit03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Downloaded the two zip file from tweeds location and the first one i opened the zip file and clicked on starup well the thing work fine but the 01 civic that was on the manual didn't not look anything like ours. Also the second one didn't work.
Old 12-07-2005
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Tweeder!

Both work but because it includes all the damn models its gets pretty confusing.
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

HawkCrave is an unknown quantity at this point
I have also posted these files, as well as other Civic manuals to my site at comeseethis.com/honda

Feel free to download as much as you like!
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by LoKo498
How much if this is the same as the 2000 Civic? I have the 6th gen & I am in need of a bumper reinforcement & the foam.
Can anyone help me in the right direction where to get this for a good price.
Also is the a 6th gen civic site???
www.clubcivic.com
you can find your manual on there too!
tellem I sent you
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

quad3datwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Manual 1 and manual 2. If I get spike complains from ISP I'm taking them off...
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

imaginieus is an unknown quantity at this point
I uploaded both of the files to my site. My site will have downloads much faster than anything else I was able to find.

uploads.kbupgrades.com/index.php?directory=civic%20manual
Old 06-01-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mikey88
What's the difference between both manuals? I looked at both and they seem pretty much the same...
The first file is a install manual with everything for all the 7th gens, it has specs, numbers on everything, and how to rip and rebuild everything including the body.

The second file is a supplement, and update on thing that have changed on our cars and other important things.

subscribed
Old 06-01-2006
Registered!!

Mikey88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RHCP0801

subscribed

Ah ok, thanks!
Old 06-09-2006
Registered!!

liubhs02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey thanks for the files
I've hosted the files on my school's server. Hopefully, it'll make it easier and faster to download.

biochem.uthscsa.edu/~liubhs02/civicmanual1.zip
biochem.uthscsa.edu/~liubhs02/civicmanual2.zip

Sorry, you probably need to copy/paste the link because I'm new so I'm not allowed to post links. Admins, you can check to make sure I'm not lying and there's no virus.
Old 06-09-2006

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
well these manuals dont cover everything.. it doesnt give u pinouts and so forth so if you are looking for that then you dont need this manual
Old 06-25-2006

xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
the setup is the same... the only thing that sucks is that it doesnt have the pinouts for the clips and so forth..

anyways i have it available for download on my site as well..

http://www.xproductionz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840

i tried downloading it myself and the fastest speed i got was 200kb/sec.. of course it will vary depending on your location and type of connection and so forth
Old 07-02-2006

Originally Posted by xproductionz
the setup is the same... the only thing that sucks is that it doesnt have the pinouts for the clips and so forth..

i tried downloading it myself and the fastest speed i got was 200kb/sec.. of course it will vary depending on your location and type of connection and so forth
okay.. i now have BOTH files availablke on my site if the other links dont work
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

yamahaSHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by xproductionz

I DL'd both of the files, however, WinZip won't open them. It says they're not valid and I need to DL them again. Any ideas?

Anyone with the files want to send them to me on AIM? SN = JasonZuress

Thanks,
Old 10-17-2006

try using WINRAR... thats what i used to compress the files
Old 12-31-2006

if that link ever goes down you can use my link as a backup. Its in my sig
Old 12-31-2006
Banned

2k3civicSSM is an unknown quantity at this point
I got mine off this site http://emhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24 seems like he put it on a lot of servers so it's always up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for a 7th gen service manual? (UPDATED!!!)