General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

"Parking light" fuse

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
"Parking light" fuse

The bulb thats under the blinker light(on the headlights) is known as the parking light.....or so ive read. My question is is there a fuse for these lights?. I looked in the manual but it didnt give a clear explanation as to if there was one or not. I know that i could just pull the bulbs out but id rather pull the fuse instead. I just want to do it for the look at night of just the headlight and the blinker bulb.
Old 02-07-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
my guess its called "small lights" ? i have a 2003 ex coupe automatic.

No.2
Amps - 15A
Circuits Protected - Small Lights

but whenever u figure out it, please let me know =D
thanks.

another thing, does anyone here know if its possible to change that parking light small bulb with a diff one? im trying to find sum white ones to replace them. thanks.
Old 02-07-2004

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
playa6tnine is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i changed out my "small lights" to L.E.D.s. the're size 194. just look for them on ebay. they have like any color.
Old 02-07-2004
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
dunno why they're called 'parking lights'. they should be 'running lights' because they show that the lights are on (running), headlights or no headlights. Lotta other cars have 'daytime running lights' which are basically fuction the same thing except the plastic is opaque(makes lights visible during the day) and not crystal clear like on our cars.

ps: playa got the size right, it's the 194 bulb, but i'm not sure which fuse in the box. If you're goona leave the socket empty, cap it with cork or something. Don't wanna leave that junk open

Last edited by XxSoVeReiGNxX; 02-07-2004 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-08-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
you can not take the fuse out, if i recal correct, there is one fuse that controlled the signal light/parking light and interior dash light, i burt it once. so the ony way u can do this is by taking out the bulb and replacing it with nothing, or geting a 194 blue or led blue bulb

Also civics in canada do come with running lights, they r yellow and go on when the car does, although i took the fuse out for it so i can use my strobes