Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

black box or event data recorders

Old 02-11-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wolfbuddy is an unknown quantity at this point
black box or event data recorders

do the 2006 LX coupes have them? i did 3 searches before i asked this question, so if its been covered i guess i did not do the search using the right terms. any help thanks in advance
Old 02-12-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough
Not really sure or not if they have something like that. But are you planning on doing some bootleg stuff?
Old 02-12-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
^^ it doesnt have anything to do with bootlegging or rigging. That damn box knows stuff like how fast the car has been run, how many times its hit the revlimiter etc..... its a great way for honda to void your warranty for a variety of reasons.
But no, I dont know the answer to the question. If you can get your hands on a shop manual, it would tell you, because it would have instructions on how to get information from it.
Old 02-12-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Wow that is crazy, I've heard of some cars being equipped with these, but on a Civic LX? I think it is a good idea and everything, but don't you think it's just another way for "the man" to hold you down. How crazy is it that you pay your own money for something and not having the choice to do whatever it is you want to do with it. Without someone else going in after you, and "checking up" on what you have been up to. It is no different from Teen Drug tests for parents. On the other hand, like Boilermaker said it gives Honda a chance to save their *** on costly repairs that would have been covered under warranty. Either way, it's crazy, and just shows how much closer we are getting towards all those sci-fi books in which everyone is being monitored 24/7.