Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Best place to buy oil?

Old 03-04-2008
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Best place to buy oil?

Online or any parts stores? Where do you prefer to buy from? Best prices as well maybe? Time for an oil change, just looking around
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best place to buy oil?

Walmart or autozone or online if you want Amsoil. Gallon of Mobile 5W20 synthetic for about $25 bucks.
Old 03-04-2008
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

www.amsoil.com for amsoil
Costco for Mobile 1
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i get my maxlife from advance when they have sales. normal price is $4+ but on sale only $2.17 or something lol. and they are the only ones who carry 5w20 for that brand
Old 03-04-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Walmart or autozone or online if you want Amsoil. Gallon of Mobile 5W20 synthetic for about $25 bucks.
walmart.

i get 10% off autozone.....and its STILL cheaper at walmart.

example:

walmart Valvoline 5qt 5w-30 = $11.95

autozone valvoline 5qt 5w-30 = $16.95
Old 03-04-2008

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gearbox
i get my maxlife from advance when they have sales. normal price is $4+ but on sale only $2.17 or something lol. and they are the only ones who carry 5w20 for that brand

so the store is call "advance" ???

i cant find maxlife 5w-20 ANYWHERE in socali

btw, does ur maxlife bottle of 5w-20 look like this:http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...goryCode=3291M

or is it red like the 5w-20

Last edited by sl33pyriceboi; 03-04-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

Tokoyama is an unknown quantity at this point

i just go to pepboys, closest store in my area that carries Royal Purple
Old 03-04-2008
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

advance auto has good deals on mobil 1 sometimes. 5 quarts mobil 1 and mobil 1 filter for $29. I end up with an extra quart, but I always find a use for it, or use it on my next oil change.
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice

believe it or not, you CAN get just oil & a filter (w/ new plug washer) from your local Honda dealership. They dont have to change your oil, but they'll probably offer to- just go straight to the parts dept or counter and make the order.

this may not apply to most of you guys; just wanted to post another option. I find that OEM can cost as cheap as car stores, depending on brand. you know, just an fyi for those less picky/technical about their oil
Old 03-04-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

cool.. yea ill probably just hit up autozone or advance.

i used to get my oil done by a buddy of my for free at jiffy lube.. i wouldnt trust jiffy lube themselves changing my oil, but a good friend of mine hooks me up with the fully synthetic for free..

but now i live else where so i have to change my own again, oh well.. just looking for the deals.. thanks guys keep em comin!
Old 03-04-2008

Originally Posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX
believe it or not, you CAN get just oil & a filter (w/ new plug washer) from your local Honda dealership. They dont have to change your oil, but they'll probably offer to- just go straight to the parts dept or counter and make the order.

this may not apply to most of you guys; just wanted to post another option. I find that OEM can cost as cheap as car stores, depending on brand. you know, just an fyi for those less picky/technical about their oil
but for the same price, why not get a better oil? like maxlife? which is better than that oem stuff....
Old 03-05-2008
This is Myspace

is maxlife really good stuff? i never hear too much about it.. ive had that castrol synthetic stuff put in my car for the past few changes from the jiffy lube..
Old 03-05-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah its good stuff. they changed the label i think and it has more white in it now. advance auto is not on the west coast tho, its in almost every state except ca,nv and a few others.
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

spudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nice

yea i believe advance is the same thing as kragen here in socal......whenever i go to kragen it says: kragen, advance, and something schueks on the bags
Old 03-05-2008

Originally Posted by spudz904
yea i believe advance is the same thing as kragen here in socal......whenever i go to kragen it says: kragen, advance, and something schueks on the bags
thats what i was wondering. they have the 5w-20 but it didnt say maxlife on it!
Old 03-05-2008
This is Myspace

yea well im on the east coast so i can go check it out lol
Old 03-05-2008

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
yea well im on the east coast so i can go check it out lol
East Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!
Old 03-05-2008

Originally Posted by robbclark1
East Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

wesst siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

thats why we get to surf, off-road, and snowboard....ALL in one DAY....(literally)
Old 03-05-2008

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi

wesst siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

thats why we get to surf, off-road, and snowboard....ALL in one DAY....(literally)
shut up, don't make me ban you for being a smart ***

I'm trying to get out there once I finish grad school. West side is more conducive to studying sexuality