Negative
FU<K this guy, he sent me busted Retros and never heard from him again
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer kimchi29 (11)
12-23-2005
kimchi29
12-23-2005, 09:12 PM
bought retroed tycs off this guy and NEVER EVER heard a response from him after i asked for my money backed. they had NO cutoff line and i had the worst light output ever. 600 bucks down the drain. this happened over a year ago but he just started posting again so decided to make a feedback. gave me a number to call but whenever i called his wife or gf would always says hes not here blah blah blah, shady as they come

ser02rav4
03-31-2006, 08:37 PM
wow, I got you. Honestly some of this is true the rest is no. I sold over the year my retrofitted TYC headlights to this guy. Before to send it I gave him several shots how they work. We got a deal, dont remember for how much, so I sent retrofitted TYC with bulbs, harness etc. everything ready-to-go. After few month he sent me email asking to breach deal and return money back, cuz he doesnt like it. I said if you dont like something let me fix it for you, send it back to me and I will fix it free of charge. He said no, I wanna money back. I was disagree with his position and thats it.The end of story.
My position is if the lamps were busted by post service I offered to fix it, no question. If he got disappointed with lamps I cant accept return especially if they were used.
Im really sorry for what happened and I was opened to solve this problem, but not now. If you still own this lamps and want to fix them I will be glad to do so at any time.