Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

Just goes to show ya...

Old 01-13-2011
Autocross Padawan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light
Just goes to show ya...

Friend asked me to drive her car the other day because she said it was making a weird sound. Ok, so I left campus with it (it's a 02 ex) and was trying to listen for the sound. (I go to college in Eastern PA and we were spared by most of the storm) Anyway, I go to make a left at a stop light. There's a cop coming from the opposite direction. The green arrow goes yellow and I am passed the white line, and completed the turn (under the speed limit), and what does the cop do? Why, pull me over of course.

The cop asks me for my license and registration, and I asked him what he pulled me over for, and insists that I blew the red light. The TROOPER (I called him an officer and he **** a brick...) asked me where I was going and I said "Oh I was headed to work, I'm an intern for a law firm here in town."

He looked at me, nodded and said "Ok sir you have yourself a nice day."

Old 01-13-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Just goes to show ya...

hahaha

You should have pointed out to him that he is an officer, since a trooper, by definition, is a type of officer.
Old 01-13-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,143 Likes on 798 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

aahahaha... nicely done
Old 01-13-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,437 Likes on 1,193 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

bwaaahahaha! BTW were you wearing a suit to say that you are a lawyer going to work?
Old 01-13-2011
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

Haha nah I actually just got back from Church so I was wearing a polo shirt and khaki's, I guess thats sorta legit haha.
Old 01-16-2011
Registered!!

Sublime440 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah....I believe that story...
Old 01-18-2011
Autocross Padawan

Originally Posted by Sublime440
Yeah....I believe that story...
Thanks, always appreciate a trolls enthusiasm
Old 01-18-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute