Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

How much luck have you had with Lawyers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005
You cant spell CRAP without APC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MarylandEcstasy is an unknown quantity at this point
Post How much luck have you had with Lawyers?

I'm set for a court date on August 19th in Rockville (Room 202 10:30 am if anyone wants to watch ) and I've hired a lawyer for the occasion.

So I'm curious, as to speeding tickets or related charges, has anyone had good luck with a lawyer they've used and if so, how so were the charges lessened or dropped?
Old 06-13-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
all my speeding tickets have been dropped to non moving violations, bu tthe fine is the same as speeding.
Old 06-13-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
im still waiting for the court to get back to me about rescheduling a date... been waiting a hella long time maybe they forgot
Old 06-24-2005
You cant spell CRAP without APC

MarylandEcstasy is an unknown quantity at this point
bump
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
I only had lawyers when I had been arrested for misdemenor stuff. It all depends on how good the lawyer is. The first time I was arrested, my lawyer got me off. The second time, I had the shittiest lawyer and got 2 years probation for the stupiest ****. And the third time I had a good lawyer who fought it out in court, and still ended up a mistrial. All those lawyers were court appointed too. In my opinion, I will never hire a lawyer for a traffic fine because I dont see it necessary. I know the courts pretty well around here, so I know what to say and do to not have the ticket go on my record and how to have a cheap payments. Also the only time I will actually hire one is if I am in serious trouble. Then it is worth it.
Old 07-27-2010
Registered!!

MARC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How much luck have you had with Lawyers?

Medical malpractice cases are always taken on a contingency basis. This means the attorneys do not get a fee unless you win and collect.
Old 07-27-2010
Registered!!

sup_mario is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How much luck have you had with Lawyers?

The question I think is how lucky is your lawyer when it comes with that. lol