Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

4 Days 3 Pullovers...2.5 Tickets...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HaXeDupINC can only hope to improve
Unhappy 4 Days 3 Pullovers...2.5 Tickets...

Past 4 Days....got Pulled Over 3 Times...

Once For Improper Display Of Rear Tag. (my Windown Was Fogged Up) Cop Was Cool..we Talked For A Few Minutes And He Let Me Go...

Second Time Got A Warning For 85-65 And A Ticket For No Registration...i Dont Know Where It Went..

Third Time Got A Ticket For 65-55....

Just A Crappy Couple Days There...i Need To Get The 65-55 Dropped Or Ill Probably Lose My License...im Scared...need Advice On Getting Out Of A Ticket...i Was Caught Dead Red..no Excuses Really...except That The Speed Limit Goes From 45-60-65-55-50-etc...b/c Of Construction Coming Down 70 East...any Advice Is Appreciated
Old 10-29-2004
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
you're afraid of loosing your license for doing a 65 in a 55 ??? if so your just a tad paranoid

Last edited by ledbelly; 10-29-2004 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-29-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by ledbelly
you're afraid of loosing your license for doing a 65 in a 55 ??? if so your just a tad paranoid
if hes in my situation he means he has too many points... and could lose his license for another ticket.... i keep getting threatening letters from the dmv saying theyll take mine if i get one more, but they never do
Old 10-29-2004
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
if hes in my situation he means he has too many points... and could lose his license for another ticket.... i keep getting threatening letters from the dmv saying theyll take mine if i get one more, but they never do
how about just obeying the law
Old 10-29-2004
VtecViXen

how about just obeying the law

lol, i TRY but i have a speeding problem, i drive fast, but not more than 10 mph over the limit.
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
^^

try ur best obey the law then......... ^^b
Old 10-29-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by zen_master
^^

try ur best obey the law then......... ^^b
i know i know, im just saying... i get a lot of mod tickets too... cops spot me out for some reason
Old 10-29-2004
Im the man in the box

lol, i TRY but i have a speeding problem, i drive fast, but not more than 10 mph over the limit.

haha..... lately ive been a real slow driver ... i figure im just gonna get there anyways .. fast or slow
Old 10-29-2004
VtecViXen

haha..... lately ive been a real slow driver ... i figure im just gonna get there anyways .. fast or slow
very very true. your smart, unfortunately i usually only speed when im running late to work or something, but the cops always catch me!
Old 10-29-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by NeonImpact
Moving to my forum.
huh? im confused!
Old 10-29-2004
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
To HaXeDupINC,

Please disable caps lock when typing a reply/creating a new thread. It gets particularly annoying reading your threads because "They Look Like This And It Seems Like You're Retarded."

Regarding the speeding ticket issues, look for a good lawyer. If you were speeding in Fairfax county, have fun in jail
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Infinite...suck Me Off...if My Caps Lock Bothers You That Much Then Dont Read My Threads...i Leave It On Cuz I Have To Use This Program At Work Thatll Only Read Caps...and Nah Wasnt In Fairfax...it Was In Pa...

Anyways...i Had A 54-45 Last September And Rolled Through A Stop Sign 2 Months Ago...i Heard That Like 8 Points In A Year O0r 12 In 2 Years Gets A Suspended License...thats Why Im Worried About It...any Advice Besides A Lawyer?.. I Mean He Caught Me Fair And Square...pretty Much Im Looking For A Loophole
Old 10-29-2004
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
speedo for the squad car is off, radar wasn't callibrated that day, tires under/over inflated for the squad car. anything small that could throw off a reading on the speedometer/radar detector might, KEY WORD MIGHT, get you off.
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

sounds good man...ummm...also turned off caps lock since you helped...

but how would i go about saying something like that in court...if i were to say .. was the speedo or whatever callibrated that day...do i just say that or how would something like that work...thanks again
Old 10-29-2004
lkm

lkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trusted
speeding isn't usefull unless ur going somewhere over ten miles away. what slow u down alot is red lights.

and for u? why don't u just buy an expensive $500 radar detector. same money spent on speeding but no points on ur license. good resalle/gift value too
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Yea I Really Been Looking Into It...beltronics Or V1? Im Stuck...opinions?
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
no one to blame except for yourselves. i've gotten tickets, and i learned as i was dishing out $$$. simply put... OBEY THE LAW.
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by rckdrmr
no one to blame except for yourselves. i've gotten tickets, and i learned as i was dishing out $$$. simply put... OBEY THE LAW.
thanx captain obvious for stating that because i WAS under the understanding that it was bush's fault for my tickets...thanks for the awakening man.../sarcasm

seriously, any advice other than the obvious...i already chose the muddy path over the asphalt one but now im lookin for some boots...get my drift?
Old 10-29-2004
deploy,engage,destroy.. to fail is not an option

thrash_273 is an unknown quantity at this point
Admit That It's Your Fault And Promised To Obey Speed Limit..... If You Wana Race, Go To The Playground Your Big Boy Now...
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Angry

dude you two are such douches.....im not saying it wasnt my fault...and i wasnt racing...i was doing 10 over...i got caught...now im looking for help...and so everyone knows

I KNOW ITS MY FVCKING FAULT I GOT STOPPED!
Old 10-29-2004
deploy,engage,destroy.. to fail is not an option

thrash_273 is an unknown quantity at this point
No Bad Words......... You Will Be Scolded By Moderators... Ayt. Wrong Place At Wrong Time Bro... Be Careful Next Time. I Know Police's In Virginia Are Such A** H***s. Ive Been There. Did'nt Mean Bro. Peace Out.
Old 10-29-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
be a **** to cops...'lol

i got pulled over for 65 ina 25 and i got a written warning.. ima frame it.. "written warning for 65 in a 25" lol. i just told him. I ALWAYS SPEED. but i was going 5 over.. write me a ticket for 30.. he cam back w/ warning.
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by thrash_273
Admit That It's Your Fault And Promised To Obey Speed Limit.....
w3rd

Originally Posted by HaXeDupINC
dude you two are such douches.....im not saying it wasnt my fault...and i wasnt racing...i was doing 10 over...i got caught...now im looking for help...and so everyone knows

I KNOW ITS MY FVCKING FAULT I GOT STOPPED!
if you would of OBEYED THE LAW, you wouldn't be in this position in the first place, cheif. learn to take criticism, even if it's not in your favor.
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

yea man i asked for help not criticism..i know its my fault i got caught...but anyways im not about to start some e-quarrel cyber-debate on the internet with people all over the country...

id try being a **** to a cop but im a puss so id be scared to get arrested...sorry man..thanks though

has anyone ever heard of sending in a check for $1 more than what your fine was for? a friend of mine said they cant process it if its not the right amount...but i dunno seems kinda iffy...thanks
Old 10-30-2004
2003 Nissan Frontier

cryption should not be trusted
one of the reasons i sold the voc and got a truck ... my only problem is the truck turns out being way faster than the vic ever was
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by cryption
one of the reasons i sold the voc and got a truck ... my only problem is the truck turns out being way faster than the vic ever was

lol...irony at its finest
Old 11-01-2004
Registered!!

computers are wierd