Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

Smoked Tail Lights CA

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
krisprodigy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Smoked Tail Lights CA

Ok I have a question for u guys. I got a ticket for having tail lights smoked, (black) so cop told me is a fix ticket and I can remove paint from lights and go to CHP show them its good again and pay just $10 correction fee. So I removed the paint went to CHP and they inspected my lights and told me its OK and I got sign off on the back of the ticket like a proof of correction. Finaly I got the ticket in the mail it was $111 so I went to Court to show them the correction and pay $10 and the clerk told mw its not the FIX ticket and that I have to pay the full amount or go to Court...

So please help me out with some suggestions
Kris...
Old 03-24-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
theres no suggestions... the court clerks are the ones who handle all the payments for court costs and everything. that price might be for court costs.

Injen