Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

Its been a while... requests

Old 01-31-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Its been a while... requests

We havent been on here in a while. What is everyone looking for these days?}

Eddie
Old 01-31-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Its been a while... requests

Replacement top mounts for my struts. I think KYB make some.
Old 01-31-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

can you save me a buck on the AEM FIC or some Tokico blues
Old 01-31-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I'd like the progress rear lower tie bar, just the tie bar, no sway bar package... Progress wont sell it to me because I'm not a vendor, and no vendors have been able to sell it to be because they say they dont stock it. :-\ Special order possible?
Old 01-31-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Replacement top mounts for my struts. I think KYB make some.
I'm down for some of these as well.
Old 01-31-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I need a set of the blues for an 03 sedan.

I also need the prokit springs for my 02 sedan.

perhaps a package deal?
Old 05-29-2008
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point

What's your price on a full set of 01" Blue's now??
Old 05-29-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
What's your price on a full set of 01" Blue's now??
I'm going to need a set of these as well here in the next month or so.
Old 06-03-2008
Registered!!

mystiknitekidz is an unknown quantity at this point

camber kit for 04 civic?

and also brembo blanks and hawk pads. =D
Old 06-03-2008
Super Hoser

turboslug will become famous soon enoughturboslug will become famous soon enough

I'd like a set of street coilovers that aren't too pricey + isn't super stiff

BTW, how easy/hard is it to claim waranty on tokico blues? I bought a set from truehonda last year and the rears started leaking after only a couple months, and the fronts strut seals squeak (fixed the squeaks w/ little bit of lube). I'm not blaming truehonda at all. They've been of great help to me but they're also located a bit far. It won't be worth it to pay to have the shocks removed, then pay even more for shipping. Is there an easier way to claim the waranty? Tokico said I have to find an authorized dealer to claim my waranty.
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

Kung is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by truehonda

Eddie
AWD Honda/Acura that can compete with STi/Evo or RWD that's actually fast...

OH WAIT...you mean civic parts. They have a v8 swap yet?
Old 01-23-2013
Registered!!

Misbah will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by truehonda

Eddie
How about some customer service. I have an issue. Does THM post on here anymore?
Old 01-23-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is 4 years old
Old 01-24-2013
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,143 Likes on 798 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Misbah
How about some customer service. I have an issue. Does THM post on here anymore?
eddie hasn't logged on for almost 3 years.. Have you tried contacting THM directly? I've never had any issues with their customer service
Old 01-24-2013
Registered!!

Misbah will become famous soon enough

I've tried contacting them directly, I either get put on hold for 10+ minutes then disconnected, or I get the run around.

I placed an order around 2am, cancelled it around 3am. I called later in the day to confirm that it would be cancelled, since I didn't get any kind of confirmation after submitting the cancellation ticket. They said I would get an email soon. I did, but it was the next day and instead of saying order cancelled, it said invoice paid. Then they said I had to wait till I got the product, then RMA it. I got it last week, requested the RMA number, n yesterday I got an email with the RMA saying there is a 10% restock fee and outbound shipping isn't refundable. I paid 100+ for expedited shipping. I didn't get a tracking number and it was sent via FedEx on the day AFTER I ordered and cancelled, but it said "UPS" on the order status page. I called them today and was again put on hold, disconnected, then the second time around I got through, and the guy was terse and said that it had already shipped before they could process my cancellation... which I don't understand. It shipped, the next day, so they had all that business day to see that my order was placed, and cancelled, within 1 hour of each other.

In my experience, when a shipment goes out due to vendor error, restock fees are waived and outbound shipping is refunded. This order should never have shipped in the first place. I cancelled it in a timely manner, and even sought confirmation. Now I'm out 150 something bucks because they won't take accountability, and instead of getting a smooth refund, I have to dispute the charge, which means I'm screwed.

I know they don't read these posts anymore, but this is for others on the forum as well thinking about purchasing. Don't give your money to THM, I won't anymore.