Where can I get Del Sol Body Kit & Lights within 24 hours?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DE_Nine is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can I get Del Sol Body Kit & Lights within 24 hours?

Hey, I'm in serious need of a new front and back bumper/bodykit for my 93 del sol. Is anybody aware of a shop in the tri-cities or greater vancouver area that would have 93 compatable headlights, or back & front bumper on hand? Or might anybody on these forums have this kind of stuff? I'm looking to pick all this stuff up asap, like within 12 hours preferably. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Where can I get Del Sol Body Kit & Lights within 24 hours?

Why are you in such a rush to purchase a body kit?

Overseas auto supplies body kits, but I don't think they stock them.

http://www.overseas-auto.com
Old 03-22-2012
Registered!!

Check out my car on my profile, I had a fender bender like 2 hours ago and would like to get replacement parts asap (within 12-24 hours preferably) to avoid disappointed parents. I know it's kind of a hail marry, but as you can probably tell I'm desperate.
Old 03-22-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Oh, gnarly.

I'd suggest you register on Revscene.net, it's the largest local import forum by a very wide margin. Someone there might be able to suggest a source for a body kit or stock bumpers, someone might even have a used set hanging around they can sell you. I'm warning you in advance though, you'll probably get flamed pretty harsh since body kits aren't exactly in style. Vancouvercivics is another possible source for a used bumper, it's worth the time to make an account and post a question there, but again, be prepared for flaming.
Old 03-22-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

There's a guy parting out a Del Sol on craigslist too, that's a pretty uncommon occurrence, might be a good source for some cheap parts.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...856758545.html
Old 03-22-2012
Registered!!

Thank you you've been very helpful. Yea I know body kits aren't in, I never liked my car, I bought it for transportation and was going to buy something else within the next two months now that I can afford something actually decent.

Once again thanks for all the help