MF Technology Inc.

Old 07-28-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L0budjetracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry MF Technology Inc.

Has anyone heard of this company? They freakin ripped me off!!! There is this guy name Ming Fong, he sounds nice but man when he has your money he is an @ss. We ordered an accord front bumper from them for 250 shipped through greyhound (that who they only ship with) one year emailing him constantly trying to get my skrillaz back. Dont buy from him unless you're pickin the stuff up! Ming Can eat krap and die, if i was rich i would fly up there and beat his @ss like jay n silent bob did.

MF Technology Inc.

#3&4-8808 LAUREL ST.
VANCOUVER, BC
V6P 3V8

Tel : 604.323.2655
Fax : 604.639.8688

http://www.mfrt.com/
Old 07-28-2004
Registered!!

CivicGoh is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i heard they were bad too i wouldn deal with them either
next time try garage 5
Old 07-28-2004
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
hahhaya they'll do that to you..
have been putting off my friends **** for a long time, lucky for me all i got from them they had in stock already..
stick wit the pros g5
but i cant complain - they did my viynl work for free..
Old 07-28-2004
Registered!!

SiGAznBoi01 is an unknown quantity at this point
i know what u guys mean...they can take forever to get things done... i ordered a kit from them back in march (i think) and they said it would take about a month for me to get it. It's now July 28th, and i still haven't gotten it...
Old 08-02-2004
Registered!!

L0budjetracer is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i needa send them a 6pack of
Old 08-06-2004
Registered!!

2K2SilverCivicSiR is an unknown quantity at this point
they arent cheap either...
Old 08-12-2004
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
I would have personally used a cali/vegas company for my car needs if I lived in the us and didn't have good local options.

Once someone know your a whole country away they will atomatically put you on the "to do" pile.

If I was still in high school I'd go kick his *** for ya.......but im old now and tend not punch people these days.....lol
Old 02-19-2010
Registered!!

muscleking is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MF Technology Inc.

i wish i saw your guys' post before i went there. they completely messed up my car:

went there to install skunk2 manifold. had a used gasket. they are not experienced and didn't tell me the hondata gasket is not in good shape and installed it anyways. so took them 6 hours then the coolant was leaking like crazy. then 2 days later they told me the gasket is no good. so i said if i buy a new hondata gasket it won't leak coolant? they told me yes. then i went to pick up my car a day later after i gave them the gasket. then they said everything is fine and cost me about $400 for the install, paid everything. then i trusted them and drove the car back and then i smelled leaking gasoline. it was leaking like crazy in the fuel rail at the fuel injector. called them they said come over the day after and i did. lost 20 liters of fuel after driving for 40km in a day. smell was so bad that i felt sick and everybody on the street is looking at my car. lucky it didn't start fire thanks to hondata gasket keeping the temperature low on the manifold. there was something dropping on the exhaust pipe that was getting vaporized at the same time i thought it's the fuel. then the next day they fixed it the fuel leak. it leaked a little later but then stopped after (dont know when will leak again), i went home and tightened the fuel rail and man, it was loose. the guy is really skinny and had no strength. but then i noticed there is still dripping fluid. then i took a look there is a pool of green oily fluid on the ground everywhere i go. this morning the whole tank of coolant is gone. they told me to pour water in and come to their shop tomorrow. so i don't know what's going to happen next. i made trips to the shop 5 times already. btw i was charged extra 18 bucks for the o-rings and seals for the injectors.

they hire someone in second year school who is not licensed to do an intake manifold. he kept saying he could do it in 2 hours the first day. and charging only 160 bucks. if you can't do it then tell me that. i was trying to save 50 bucks compared to Gearhead Performance in Richmond. Gearhead are way more reliable (got gasket from them). G5 definitely very reliable as well. i was just trying to see different shop services but don't know they can mess up my car. they knew it was leaking both and still let me took off with the car. the guy was tightening the fuel rail still before i take off with the car. the Ming guy has a very bad attitude and kept talking on the phone when i try to pick up my car. said ready by 2 then at 3 the car is still inside the shop not outside. i paid for everything because i thought it was fine and now i am in deep trouble. they are reluctant to fix the remaining problem.

the coolant leak is not from the manifold, it's completely dry down by the coolant connection. it's from somewhere on top of the exhaust. they must made a hole somewhere due to not careful enough. not sure if the fluid will corrode the exhaust and header connection area. i don't know how they can still do business. people who go there are only for the simple stuff i noticed going there 5 days in a row. such as fog lights and exhaust pipe install.

so people who do research and see this, do not go to that shop. they are going to take all your money.

i am gonna deal with til the end. i want some of my money back. it's not my fault that they have to do extra work. i am going to report to BBB (probably useless) maybe olsen on your side.

oh. also what **** me off more is they kept saying skunk2 is piece of crap. but truth is skunk2 is a decent product. there is no leak from the manifold and everything else bolted well even though the throttle braket need to take from a B18A due to my engine is B18B.

Last edited by muscleking; 02-19-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 10-16-2014
Registered!!

KeidoRSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: MF Technology Inc.

I took my Acura RSX there back in September 2014. The first time I took it there it sat for three days without being touched and they did not call me to tell me they had not worked on the car. I gave them a call to find out how the car was doing and they said they were to busy to work on it even tho they told me they would have it done and finished by the end of the week. So I went and picked up the car and told them to call me when they are ready to work on the car and when they have the parts in to fix my car.

A week went by and I was told to bring my car to them cause the parts were in. The car had an oil leak that needed to be fixed, which was my reason for taking it down there and in the process of fixing the leak they told me that my clutch bearing needed replaced cause the car felt rough while driving it. So I said sure, go a head cause I agreed that the shifting felt a bit rough.(I have now learned that it has to make noise to indicate that the bearings need replacing. It has nothing to do with how it feels and drives)

Long story short. They "claimed" to have changed the oil leak and the clutch bearings but in fact what they did was break my timing chain guides, and a few pieces on the engine that they tried to fix with this blue goop stuff. They told me that I needed a whole new timing chain kit cause now the car was driving rough after they had put the car back together after "fixing" the oil leak (which they did not fix by the way). Tony had told me that the chain was "stretched". You can NOT stretch a chain. The chain was lose instead of tight like it should have been because of the broken guide. They robbed me of $815. I now have my car at a place that I trust who have heard in detail of the job that MF did and has seen the damage to my car. OH! and I was informed by the mechanic that have my car now that the oil leak is not fixed at all. So what was it exactly that MF fixed? I feel as if they just dissected my car for the fun of it and broke some parts. They pretty much played around with my car to show some kind of evidence that they had done something to it. I am not happy and now have been with out my car for 3 weeks thanks to them!
Old 12-13-2014
Registered!!

no_vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MF Technology Inc.

http://pawlikautomotive.com/2014/04/2002-acura-rsx-timing-chain-replacement/