Old 04-10-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toya is an unknown quantity at this point
Transferable $500 Honda/Accord Voucher Towards Purchase of Brand New Honda

Name: Chad
City/Province: Edmonton/Alberta
Contact info: PM USER

If you or a friend, or a family member has purchased a new Honda or Acura vehicle since December 4, 2014 till now, or plans on buying one before September 18, 2016 you'll be interested in this.

I'm willing to sell the certificate for 1/2 it's face value ($250.00) so by redeeming one a person would pocket/save themselves $250.00 simply by mailing it in to Honda Canada along with a copy of your bill of sale from your dealership of choice.

Honda Canada will mail you back a cheque for $500.00.

Why do I have it?

I was a participant in a class action lawsuit against Honda Canada with respect to my Honda Civic Hybrid vehicle. Honda settled out of court and as part of the settlement each participant had the option to accept two certificates which are transferable to any new Honda/Acura purchaser. You can learn more about the settlement by searching hchsettlement dot ca.

If you have an interest in the certificate please contact me (PM USER).

Last edited by ezone; 04-10-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: removed personal info per forum rules
Old 04-10-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Want to purchase new Honda

Post moved to a more appropriate place, and personal info removed per forum rules.
EDIT: Your other post is now a duplicate and will be removed shortly.

Last edited by ezone; 04-10-2016 at 12:03 PM.