Engine Performance Modifications Post information/questions about Forced Induction, Nitrous, Engine Building and Swaps here.

6th gen cab swap

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
daniel831 is an unknown quantity at this point
6th gen cab swap

Hello Civicforums community. I have a mechanically sound 97 coupe with a rough body title issues and am considering buying a nonrunner with a clean body and doing a cab swap. I work as a mechanic apprentice and have access to shop/yard space/tools/helping hands. Just wondering If anyone on these boards have tackled this project and if they have any tips or advice. My current car is a manual and the cab I'm looking at is a CVT.

Thanks in advance
-Dan
Old 10-28-2016
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: 6th gen cab swap

The car doesn't have a frame, so a "cab swap" isn't technically possible. You can, however , swap all the mechanical parts between cars of similar years/body styles. It isn't a quick or easy process but it can be done.