Official Chicago Meet Picture Thread (56k Go bake a cake)

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004
Search and Learn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Thumbs up Official Chicago Meet Picture Thread (56k Go bake a cake)

Official Chicago Picture Thread.
Had great time.

Damn, pictures could have turned out better.
Forgot my tripod

What a Ricer.

My POS

Last edited by civicvtec1ps; 09-04-2004 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

Cipher is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i had a great time, it was definetly worth it. i really liked the cruise and pics. overall it was definetly a 10/10. Now, i wanna see some pics. everyone who took pics, please post them. thanx.
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

i saw some people with camcorders, maybe we can download the vid!
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

rice_burner_vte is an unknown quantity at this point
i had a great time, even though it was too hot, it was worth it. peace out to all the cool *** 7th gen owners, this was my first time getting together with these guys and all of them made me feel welcomed.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, AND SEE YOU AT THE NEXT MEETING
Old 09-04-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
cool. lets see some pics
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

player1002 is an unknown quantity at this point
IMO this was much better than the first one I went to. Good to finally meet and talk to some members from this site. My pics will be up tomarrow.

Nice job Paul, I lik'em.
Old 09-04-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, meet was great until I drove home, got lost on some freeway, and finally ran over a tire just as I was getting in. I'm glad that the car wasn't lowered or the damage would be much worse

I'll post some pics, although Paul got some nice pics. Even my car yay!

player1002 thanks for the ride in your turbo vic! Felt so fast even without tuning on 4psi.

I'll get some pics up, but I'm tired and my ride is beat up. I also have a 1min movie of some stuff
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
Okay, meet was great until I drove home, got lost on some freeway, and finally ran over a tire just as I was getting in. I'm glad that the car wasn't lowered or the damage would be much worse

I'll post some pics, although Paul got some nice pics. Even my car yay!

player1002 thanks for the ride in your turbo vic! Felt so fast even without tuning on 4psi.

I'll get some pics up, but I'm tired and my ride is beat up. I also have a 1min movie of some stuff
No problem dude, I'll give you another @ 9psi when it's 100%.

How bad is the damage?
Old 09-04-2004

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
nice pics

whats with the wing on that one car? lol.

chris' car looks like it got nailed by a swarm of bugs on the way down there haha

and that chick on the green car, oooh la la!
Old 09-04-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta wait til tomorrow to see. The plastic engine cover on the bottom is hanging down already.

That's Nitto's gf modeling up in the pics I need to post mine.
Old 09-04-2004
Just your Ordinary, Average Guy... IN A HOT CIVIC!! HAHAHA!!

Blue-Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love to go to the USA and meet with all of you. I'm thinking of going to one of the Tuner Rallies in the late spring.

Reminds me, I have to upload new pics of my car soon. :-) It's changed from the originals. :-P
Old 09-04-2004
Premium Member

How do you guys want the video encoded? And can someone help me posting it? Can I upload to the site?

Also thanks to the guy who cooked all the food for us, and to the people who brought stuff. Wow it was a good meet this time. Even Prod made a guest appearance.
Old 09-04-2004

how big if your video?

use www.we-todd-did-racing.com if it is pretty big. they offer nice free hosting. or you can send it to me over aim and i can host it for you
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by abmerop18
nice pics

whats with the wing on that one car? lol.
Just trying to rice it up a little bit.
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

try to put it in mpeg or .avi format, thats what everyone uses.
Old 09-04-2004
Premium Member

So can you help with the vid? It's a 20MB mpeg, and I don't have software to shrink the dimensions. I can compress with divx to 12mb.
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

i've never really put a video on a site before. but just use divx. does anyone else know how to do this.
Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

HomerSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe I should make a post poll in offtopic, "Who has the best butt? Prod vs. Nitto's girls"

Last edited by HomerSimpson; 09-04-2004 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-04-2004

LMFAO @ Chris' Pose ahahahhahaa
Old 09-04-2004
Premium Member

Yeah lol at Prod. Cool guy. I was gonna try and clean Eddie's rims when he wasn't looking
Old 09-04-2004

Originally Posted by gearbox
Yeah lol at Prod. Cool guy. I was gonna try and clean Eddie's rims when he wasn't looking
thats brake dust?

i thoguht he just had them powdercoated gunmetal or something ahahha
Old 09-04-2004
Premium Member

Anyone who wants the vid just send me an AOL IM if you have fast internet. It's 20mb mpeg.

If you look closely at the smokey pic, you'll see the ice cream truck pwned by cops in the background.

Old 09-04-2004
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
nice pix everyone!
Old 09-04-2004
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
It was an awesome meet. A very good turn out. I'll post my pictures later tonight, and I have to host some of the rest of them for everyone else that dosent have hosting, i'm at a friends so there isnt much I can do from here, but everyone that DOES need hosting, just zip your vid's and pics, and email them to tony@yourwebpro.com no matter the size, i can host them. as long as your email allows outbound mail as big as your file is, send them, my box will take them and i'll host em.

oh, and my gf is red from looking at all these pics of her! haha! I'll post when i get home!

AWESOME MEET! I'll have ALOT more mod's for the next
Old 09-04-2004
Ed
Registered!!

Ed will become famous soon enoughEd will become famous soon enough
I can help host some as well, e-mail to edwardc@gmail.com I can put them into a little album too. I'll get my pics up any sec.
Old 09-04-2004

here is the video:

right click, save as for video
Old 09-04-2004
Ed
Registered!!

Ed will become famous soon enoughEd will become famous soon enough
http://www.edwardchen.com
Some pics:

^ I told ya it was coming.. thanks for cooking, unless I die tomorrow.

^ People

^ Cars

^ People taking pictures

^ And, my really hot friend I saw afterwards

See the rest at www.edwardchen.com I have pics of all the cars too, but I figured everyone else as those.. so I tried to show more pics of people

Last edited by Ed; 09-05-2004 at 12:18 AM.
Old 09-05-2004
Registered!!

owens76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wish I wouldn't have had to leave early for work, it sounds like I missed out on some good times.
Old 09-05-2004
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough
Here's a link to mine.

http://public.fotki.com/jcoyoung/aut...ivicmeet_9404/
Old 09-05-2004
Registered!!

truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Woot!! I'm still at Eddie's.

I know I had a blast... it was cool to see other people.. i guess.

So, yeah! Biotches!!!!!! I know where you live.... So, now i'm going to come get you.

Food, was good. People were cool. No one drove as far as me!!! Woot?? So, yeah. I've got fuzzy nipples. I dunno, we're watching gone in 60 seconds, and i'm not paying attention. Dude just got shot!!! HELP!

No, but seriously. We went to some carnival tonight... some chick got her *** beat.. someone OD'd and a guy was walking down the street... and guy jumped by 7 people..

Chicago is awesome.

Uhm, Far too many people asked me about my doors afterwards.. Nitto, Eddie, and I went out for some pictures.... we got stopped by like 5 people. BLEH! Facking shiezters.

Yeah, i'm done now? I'm bored? I dunno.. but I think i'm done typing.

-PROD (I'm too lazy to log off of Eddie SN)

Quick Reply: Official Chicago Meet Picture Thread (56k Go bake a cake)