DFW Map Rally preregistration is open

Old 07-28-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sccarally is an unknown quantity at this point
DFW Map Rally preregistration is open

Registration for the DFW Map Rally is open now at msreg.com/DMR14msr. The event will be held on Saturday, August 16, starting in McKinney. After a 3-hour drive in the country, the event will end in Wylie. Along the way you will visit 12 specific locations...but you must choose the route, and your goal will be to make the trip in the least number of MILES.

We will provide maps and an hour for you to determine your route. Then you and your rally partner will drive the route you have selected, and we will measure your miles. For more details, go to msreg.com/DMR14msr.

We had one Civic in the Clear Blue Sky rally last week. The team came in ninth overall and first in First-Timer class.

If this announcement looks familiar, this event was originally scheduled for June.

Join us!
Old 08-09-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sccarally is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DFW Map Rally preregistration is open

There are twelve cars registered as I write this....I would guess about 20 on rally day. One Master class, four General class, and seven Novice class cars so far. No first-timers! Those of you who have never run a rally have a good chance at a trophy if few first-timers show up....I have already ordered the trophies!

No Hondas entered yet. There is still time....