Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Civic burnout Fail (catches fire)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017
Al9
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Civic burnout Fail (catches fire)

Wasn't sure where to put this thread. This guy thought he was cool doing a burnout when his Civic catches fire (video): http://uglycarpictures.com/video-hon...-catches-fire/
Old 01-20-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Civic burnout Fail (catches fire)

Really wasn't as bad as it looked. I think the only thing that was burning was all the rubber shaving on the ground under the car. If it had been fuel it would have spread farther and they wouldn't have been able to push the car out. A better burn out fail is this video from several years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8X_32LB9Sg
Old 01-20-2017
Al9
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al9 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a good one. I've seen it before.
Old 01-20-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

$600..... I paid that much for a set of Michelins.

I would say a set of sticky directionals would be MUCH more then that. Plus the now cooked out clutch.