Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

A win for the civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boha is an unknown quantity at this point
A win for the civic

Although the civic is not a racing machine by any means, I jumped on the wild side a couple weeks ago and raced my grandson. We conducted this competition from the house and raced for three blocks. On the start I took off first and pushed downward the accelerator to its full downward position. It lightly accelerated as normal and I noticed my grandson finally start moving. He caught up to my bumper and we remained even until two blocks. I then got further ahead since he came to a stop. He has a gray moped, and I won fair and square. If my wife Millie found out I raced, she would be very mad. I was living on the edge on that day for sure and it felt good to beat my grandson on his gray moped.
Old 03-02-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A win for the civic

any pics of your car and the moped together?
Old 03-02-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn that must be a pretty slow moped.
Old 03-02-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice

that moped should have dusted you. i call it luck.
Old 03-02-2010
Registered!!

boha is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't any photographs of the race, but I have a photograph of my wife Millie standing next to my civic and many photographs of my grandson with his moped in our photo album. It is much to advanced for an old geaser like myself to figure out how to transfer photographs onto the world wide websites, for everyone to see. But it was a wonderful race, and my car ran delightful as always.