Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Orange County Dealership help?

Old 11-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ms._murdock4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Orange County Dealership help?

Hey all,

My sister wants to get a new 2011 Civic at a Orange County Honda dealer and I told her I would help research some for her. It would help a lot if you could give me any feedback on the ones you have visited before. We just don't want to run into shady sales reps, and if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear it! So far I've been looking at http://www.fladeboehonda.com/ ochondaworld.com or orange honda.com (those are the first 3 that showed up on google)
Old 11-23-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Orange County Dealership help?

My opinion, never by a new Honda.

Simply put, Civics are so popular that the used market is completely flooded with them and they loose a massive amount of value in the first year or two. Your sister could easily save $10k+ by buying a 2008 civic and its a very similar car.
Old 11-23-2010
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orange County Dealership help?

I've only had experience with Freeway Honda. I get my parts there but have stopped on occasion and talked with some of the sales guys about finding an EP3 or a CRZ. Seemed nice but I didn't get much past asking a few questions.