Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

close this old azz thread!!!!!!!!!11

Old 03-15-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
close this old azz thread!!!!!!!!!11

http://www.bansheeautotunin.com/home.html

this is a b.s. shop. tryed stealing my money . order 2 products from themand was told was shipped ups. never got item then was told items where back ordered. 2nd time was told items were shipped then was told his supplier flaked. 3rd time i was told item shipped and was givin a bogus trackin number. was giving teh run around and was told ups lost them. which was bs. i have a buddy who wroks there and no items were ever shipped fromthem. they are fraud and a horrible buisness. guys name is jose.. stay away! internet fraud and bb are goign to beinvolved. cost me 300 plus finance charges on my cc card for no items ever being in hand!!!!

Last edited by HwNpRyDe_CiViC; 09-16-2008 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-15-2008
video game guru

shadowsonic will become famous soon enoughshadowsonic will become famous soon enough
Re: Bansheeautotunin is a fraud shop!!!!beware!!!

To be honest i call this B.S i ordered from the same company, a body kit for my civic and had no problems whatsoever.

i spoke to the person on aim also and kept in tought through the entire process, sorry man but you might want to straighten your facts first prior to posting things.
Old 09-16-2008
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about

u might want to get ur shyt strait buddy since u didnt know anyting about the situation. shut this thread down anyways its old!!

Last edited by HwNpRyDe_CiViC; 09-16-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 09-16-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

lol what a laugh
Old 09-16-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

I need an internet grammar conversion tool.

a) credit card company reimburses for goods not received
b) shipper tells UPS items were lost, they get reimbursed for insurance, they pay you
c) do nothing and whine on the internet.....waaaaaaaa.......