Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Drew22mader sucks

Old 02-24-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Drew22mader sucks

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Triz I absolutely feel terrible you have to experience this as I know how it feels to get screwed over. I did mention to Drew about this issue and he said there was some dispute going on with UPS on where the goods got damaged. I'm dumbfounded why he hasn't contacted you atleast to explain what is going on. I can't believe he would tarnish his credibility, dependability, and good name over some goods that he failed to ship out. PM me if you need his phone number.
There was another guy that had bought side skirts and they arrived damaged- im sure thats what hes talking about. the guy at the shipping location said my stuff had never came through, he never brought it in. I wasnt even in their shipping records and he gave me a list of the places he had shipped out to- nothing out this way whats so ever. If you guys have a phone relationship, could you call him and see whats up with the products that I have bought- alteza grill w/ lip painted, type R pedals, and 2 or 3 red H's for the steering wheel. Greatly apprechiated. Thank you for your concern as well!
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

dude take immediate action and quit waiting around. its obvious what hes trying to do.
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by exturbo6
last time i talk to him, he said it would be straightened out, i may be going to ohio this weekend, so ill check it out.
So.. any update?
Old 02-29-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

he hasnt said anything to me, i talk to him a few days ago. ill send him a text about it today.
Old 02-29-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

This is retarded.....
Old 02-29-2008
Registered!!

SilverCivic504 is an unknown quantity at this point

he must be doing real bad to hustle like what? no more then 100 bucks from u? haha
Old 02-29-2008
Premium Member

Can someone please PM me drew's address... I need it to finish filing this complain. Do not post it in this thread, please PM it. Thank you.
Old 02-29-2008
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about

shady **** by a shady mother ****en scrub

Last edited by a4turboss; 02-29-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-29-2008
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough

^Lulz. ****n scrub!
Old 02-29-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

FUKKING LOSER...

bump for ya triz..

what a fukking lowlife scumbag... drew u suck.. LOSER.
Old 02-29-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

drew is a fukking scumbag........ fukking LOSER...
Old 03-01-2008
Premium Member

lol... ****, does anyone have his ****ing address of a return label or a payment recieved form him on paypal????
Old 03-01-2008
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm too lazy to go back a read this whole thread. You used paypal, right?? Doesn't that give you the name and address for your seller, or does that info expire after a period of time??
Old 03-01-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

only if someone sends you money does it give a ship to address.
Old 03-01-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

Wow, this disgusts me.

My buddy might be able to help out, he works for the phone company. If anyone has this guys phone number I can have him look into it and maybe serve some justice in this. PM me his phone number if you have it, I'll have my buddy run it at work and see what kind of information he can pull up.
Old 03-01-2008
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.whitepages.com/log_featur...11886065747597

mom and dad maybe
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

wow drew22mader with one of the most beautiful 7thgens on this site is a scammer lol yo triz i feel bad for ya. But whats the hold up why did you wait so long? If i dont see my product after the second week i go all out. And if i know where u live?..your ****ed..**** it lol IM AN ENFORCER!!!! THis is a bitch move on his behalf probably finishing up his turbo tunning
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

cleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trusted

if exturbo06 is talking to him then he would come on here and clear things up or contact u. there is some thing up u can all say he was the best blah blah blah but in the end it takes one time for some one to steal/ take money.
here is my ? if exturbo06 is talking to him then why is he not getting back to u.
ohh and the thing with paypal is going to take some time they have to sent a email to him then u. then get info from the both of u then. think on the info. then send out another one then do it all over again that what i am doing wright now with paypal.
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

i have told him plenty of times. idk why he doesnt come on. idk why he is doing what he is doing. i rely the messages, and thats it.
Old 03-01-2008
Banned

yeah steve has a point... it's drew fukking scumbag mader's fault. don't get your frustrations out on exturbo6 just cause he talks to the lowlife scum.
i hope it works out for you triz... i hate scammers.
Old 03-01-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah triz props for the patience. after a week with no parts, i start getting angry. it only takes one day to ship and at most 7 days for delivery man to get here. im really getting pissed at enerpulse cause its been 2 weeks and i still dont have a refund, they keep making excuse, blah blah one week for testing, another week for refund processing, i shouldve had it last friday but dont. lmao.
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SilverCivic504
he must be doing real bad to hustle like what? no more then 100 bucks from u? haha
Funny guy....I bought the Kaminari Sides, Rear, Type B front, Carbon Fiber spark Plug cover, and a red H...over 500 dollars worth of **** that got paint chipped during shipping with UPS. It was wrapped in two layers of plastic wrap and mailed to me. I called the store and asked them why the claims process is taking soo long. According to the UPS Store in Ohio's owner, Drew only insured the package for 100 dollars and wanted the items shipped the cheapest way possible(Plastic Wrap). I called the store today, but they were closed. I am getting my kit back and a check for 100 dollars to get it "repaired". The sale was done through this forum, but I didn't really share my story here because i only visit the for sale section because there are too many scumbags like you on this forum. Thank you and Enjoy
Old 03-02-2008
Premium Member

wow i really dont even know how they allowed that. the ups store here would not let me ship anything in seran wrap let alone insured. i highly doubt you will see any insurance money because it does not meet ups standards and was not even packed by ups lol.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, it was shipped through there store in Porthsmouth, Ohio. I received a different story from Drew blaming UPS for not making custom boxes like they were supposed to(an extra 150 or so dollars that drew paid out of his pocket), and I heard UPS blaming Drew for being a shady shipper who wanted the least shipping costs. I don't even give a **** about who is to blame. I just want my kit back in my possession for the 2008 show year. I already missed the Spring Break Bash in South Padre Island, and I am going to miss HIN Nightshift in Austin, Tx on April 12th if these ***** don't hurry up.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

damn, what a dick. portsmouth isn't far from me at all...7thgen roll out!

in all seriousness though, i hate this kind of ****. it sucks for those of us who ARE honest sellers and ship things in a timely fashion-it makes people much less diligent to buy things on forums like this, which sucks because you can find so many awesome deals. the bottom line is, if you don't have TIME to take an hour out of your day and ship something to a buyer, DON'T ****ING LIST IT FOR SALE! he KNOWS he ****ed you over, so now it's his turn to get ****ed. contact local law enforcement where he lives, that's what i had to do on another site a few years ago. he'll **** himself when a cop shows up.

triz, i don't know what all resources you have checked out, but there are a lot of good links floating on k20a.org about what to do when you're scammed like this, with stories of success to follow. hopefully it all works out in your favor man.

Last edited by beadebaserr; 03-02-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gearbox
yeah triz props for the patience. after a week with no parts, i start getting angry. it only takes one day to ship and at most 7 days for delivery man to get here. im really getting pissed at enerpulse cause its been 2 weeks and i still dont have a refund, they keep making excuse, blah blah one week for testing, another week for refund processing, i shouldve had it last friday but dont. lmao.

I am having the same issue with Marcuse, a member here and a mod at 7thgenhonda.com. I can understand money issues, **** is tight all around these days, but wtf man? Btw havnt done my retro work yet bro, too busy with the gf in the process of breaking up with me....draining ****.
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

hey were still young we have time
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

^ yeah my gf cheated on me.... lets not go down that ****ing road.
Old 03-03-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TRIZ
^ yeah my gf cheated on me.... lets not go down that ****ing road.
whaaaat, when man?
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Earlier in the week... she totaly regrets it, and has been sick and on sick meds and then ended up at the bar with her friends kuz they needed to talk... they buy her drinks, then her ex calls and she goes to start some **** at his house, and ends up @ something else... I'm currently giving her the hardest time in the world. She came down sat night after i was done doing poor pplz taxes and we talked, she ended up spending the night up to the point she was late for work that night. But it went good and I really dont think she ment for it to happen.. ahh, So yeah... lets not ****ing go there. I cant defend it, nor do i want to... I just hate the idea it happened and shes feeling much worse about it then I am... so I dunno...

Quick Reply: Drew22mader sucks