Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Warning ~ Larry Peter

Old 11-15-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all
Warning ~ Larry Peter

I dealt with a guy from Craiglist a few months ago regarding a bigass soundsystem i had for sale, After many Emails from this guy telling me payment was on the way i sat on the soundsystem not selling to
anyone else. Then it gets better...he sends me an Email telling me his work made a big mistake by sending off x2 cheques in the order of 980.00 EA. And for me to please take care of this in a professional manner by sending one back with the soundsystem. Some ****ing
people think WE are this stupid?? He thinks im sending off a $2000.00 set up before any payments are recieved? dipshits!!
anyhow...The x2 cheques did show up (international m/o) and i waited the 2 weeks for the bank to clear them, Today....they bounced because they were bogus and i now owe 100.00 for NSF fees?

now im PISSED!!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS ******* FROM CRAIGLIST:
Larry.6000@gmail.com

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-15-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Warning ~ Larry Peter

you shouldve never taken a international check.....i learned my lesson dealing with a canadian ******* before