Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Goodbye World

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light4jacks is a glorious beacon of light
Goodbye World

I know I haven't been active here in at least 5+ years, but I thought it would be fitting to say Goodbye. I've owned my 2002 HX for 15 years now. Last weekend I finally made the long overdue upgrade.

This forum has been the absolute BEST thing in many way regarding my 15 years in the Civic. There are some really great people here who have help me in several pinches when money was tight and I needed to DIY repairs/maintenance. Overall it's just a great community.

Of course, here is the pics of the upgrades for me and for the wife. I have the nice convertible sports car, I got my wife the little sedan, perfect for getting groceries and other womanly things:

Name:  Cd4Skwk.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  3.52 MB
Old 01-24-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Goodbye World

Goodbye mate, even though we spoke little.

Those are some sick cars to upgrade to =D.