Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New pick up

Old 06-01-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KronikScott is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink New pick up

The wife and I just picked up this 98 ex about 2 months ago. Its currently in the shop getting a complete OEM rebuild (nice to start with a clean canvass right?). Our daughter doesnt know this yet, but this build will be hers when she turns 18 in a year. So for safety sake, and my sanity, its going to be an all show/no go (hence the OEM rebuild instead of a swap).
The plan is to 2 tone black and purple, with the purple having a crystal effect, on the exterior paint. The engine bay will be anodized purple, and be fully tucked. Since we live in Seattle and dont need it, we will also be deleting the A/C and Cruise Control. I plan on building a custom fiberglass dash and center console, door panels, and back deck. Most of the trim will be fabric wrapped, with the base colors mirroring the exterior paint. Eventually, I will post up more pics of the build as we go, but for now... this is what we got.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	87768  
Old 06-01-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New pick up

Welcome
Old 06-01-2015
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

are you building a civic or a lowrider ese ?
Old 06-01-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KronikScott
Since we live in Seattle and dont need it, we will also be deleting the A/C and Cruise Control..
What, y'all never take the I-5?
A/C makes sense I guess... I hardly used mine when I lived out there.
Old 06-09-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aircooledjames is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
are you building a civic or a lowrider ese ?
Beat me to it...