Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Who's car is this? They beat me to it three years ago.

Old 02-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Who's car is this? They beat me to it three years ago.

So I was surfing tunerzine.com and found a picture that was taken back in 2005 at the elite summer nationals. It's an image of a 7th gen with the same exact body kit I bought and am still trying to get fitted to my car. I'm just shocked honestly, because I never thought that anyone else would try to do something like that. Serves me right for trying to be different, finding out that someone else already did it three years ago. I'm super jealous though, seriously, because it looks great. It looks way better then I installed my kit. I'd like to give props to the owner of this car, where ever they may be.

Damn now i'll just have to do something else!

Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
Re: Who's car is this? They beat me to it three years ago.

the grill replacement is ****
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

if you could a few more pics of the kit, im sure we could better judge how it looks, but i wouldn't say its terrible, but then again this is a really shitty angle
Old 02-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

^Im not quite sure what you mean by that, but that's the only picture they have of it.

I just had a realization a minute ago. I don't care if someone else has what I want, I should be doing it because I like it, not because it's rare, or because no one else has it! I'm going to keep on doing what I was going to do! YEA!
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

o ok, sorry i thought you were asking for opinions on the kit itself, my bad

I'm the only one that drives my car, so nobody else opinion should really count more than mine, thats always how ive seen it
Old 02-24-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Or you could just stay away from body kits in general =P

What kind of kit is it and why isnt it fitting- was it made for another car orig or something?
Old 02-24-2008
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

hrmm... i think if you still install you can look better than that guy... he prolly doesnt have that car now and a retard owns it with cracks and stuf... but please.... do a wire tuck... that bay has more wires than a monster cable factory!
Old 02-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by chkolny
o ok, sorry i thought you were asking for opinions on the kit itself, my bad

I'm the only one that drives my car, so nobody else opinion should really count more than mine, thats always how ive seen it
Cool. I agree with you. And in my opinion, I like it, so that should be enough. and it is!
Old 02-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Or you could just stay away from body kits in general =P

What kind of kit is it and why isnt it fitting- was it made for another car orig or something?
Right, that is always and option. Im going to stick with the kit though.

Yes, it's a design that fits the RSX, but not made for the civic. It's ok though Because I just have to finally admit that I can't do it. and I need to take it to a shop. Because I don't have a garage any more.
Old 02-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by burke420
hrmm... i think if you still install you can look better than that guy... he prolly doesnt have that car now and a retard owns it with cracks and stuf... but please.... do a wire tuck... that bay has more wires than a monster cable factory!
Ha ha, thanks for the positive attitude, that's what I really need right now.

Hell YA! I'm for sure going to do a wire tuck... and chrome....heh heh, I love chrome. It'll be cool regardless.
Old 02-25-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

do one better, and have the sides molded on!
Old 02-25-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

do one better and dont stick those stickers, lights, white hoses and mirrors in the engine bay.

rice
Old 02-25-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Heh, I'm for sure going to do one better. minus the gay crap.

Gearbox, I thought about molding, but I decided not to, because I like to take the skirts off to get a jack stand under it and take the wheels off at home and stuff. reg maint.
Old 02-25-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

thats the aerogear kit, im not so sure if they continued making those or not.
Old 02-25-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

the car belongs to a guy i used to know from South Carolina. name's Calvin,I think...it's been quite a while since i talked to him.

here's a link to their myspace...http://www.myspace.com/patentpendingcarclub
Old 02-25-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Whoa, thanks for hookin the info up. That's just, mad cool. I'm happy and frustrated at the same time! I feel like I've been putting so much time and effort into this only to find out that I didn't have to put all that much into it. Oh well, I'm just kind of at a loss for words right now. I don't know if I should just buy the new one, or keep going with what I have, seems kinda like it would be more economical if I just bought the new one, but then the old bumper and the newer old bumper would be trash I guess..... whatev.