Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

VP anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^Ya, our cars come with child door locks, and an annoying beeping seatbelt warning but DONT come w/ floormats! (or tach)
Old 08-17-2006
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
damn..not even floor mats? i think my girls VP came with floormats used dealer probably through them in. whats so valuable about not getting any of the most basic features like mats or tach!!
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Well, for a car from the 21st century (talking about the 7th gen here) it's stupid not to have that. But for a car from, let's say, 1985, those things were luxury items. Honda decided to keep on doing the same thing over and over. At least the FG has power windows, power locks and a tach. Oh, but they don't come with floormats, though.
Old 08-17-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Are floormats considered a mod then?
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
It's one of the mods I have listed... or had, I don't know.

Although mine are from a crashed RSX.

Last edited by ramcosca; 08-17-2006 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

bioweapon is an unknown quantity at this point
These are my gauges, anyone else have these?
(theyre white faced, the pic is underexposed)

and the locks, and manual window
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Uuhhh, I don't. Sure wish I did, though. Km's, though.
Old 08-17-2006
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
WOW your car tops out at 240 MPH!?
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Wow, that must be a difficult bitch to drive. I'm fine with ours topping out at 150 mph...
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

haha.
yea.
in canada civics are way faster so they need a 240mph speedo.
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by bioweapon
haha.
yea.
in canada civics are way faster so they need a 240mph speedo.
That's why you have a tach!
Old 08-17-2006
I like my commute

darn canadians think they're so special w/ their tach's and their overzealous speedos.

haha jk!
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ramcosca
That's why you have a tach!
ya
plus i n33d 2 no wen 2 hit da butt0n 4 da n0z
Old 11-07-2016
Registered!!

ShiroDX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VP anyone?

Just picked up a 2000 VP for my kid with 218k km's.
Needs $700 in bodywork and an alternator.
Drives great though, no leaks, etc.
Worth?