Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wow major ricer on Ebay.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow major ricer on Ebay.

I am wondering if this is anybody's car on the website. If so WTF were you thinking???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
well I will tell you one thing, he messed up by putting that car up for bid with no reserve price. It is a bit ugly, but With 1 day left and the bid is only at $2500, he is losing alot of money. It might end being a bit higher, but still.
Old 08-27-2005

CUScoot is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm about to bid on it. Take all the rice off of it resell it on ebay and make a couple grand.
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^a good idea, definetly, but im actually thinking about gettin my car painted either the electron blue or w/e or integra type r yellow over the winter or spring, now i know what it would look like minus the rice
Old 08-27-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow someones gonna lose alot of money. just the paint is prolly worth the price now. And all it needs is a new trunk, new stock tails, and new wipers. Doesn't look that bad at all otherwise.
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
wow someones gonna lose alot of money. just the paint is prolly worth the price now. And all it needs is a new trunk, new stock tails, and new wipers. Doesn't look that bad at all otherwise.
The way I look at it is he is really stupid, or something is majorly wrong with the car.
Old 08-27-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
ROFL @ the intake
Old 08-27-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Is it even his car? Uhhh, i don't know if it has a salvage title or not, its been hit in the rear a couple times.
Old 08-27-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha lol. yea needs new intake too. did you run it through carfax?
Old 08-27-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
omg, thats like a super SHORT ram intake. lol
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

that intake is from the Injen SRI, he just toom off the pipe and left the piece that goes in the throttle body.
Old 08-27-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol thats hott !!! not...
Old 08-27-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
i heard that gives you an extra 30 hp!!! shorter the more power!! Man, i can't believe people drive around with all that stupid *** sh*t on the car. Yellow is hot, but when you junk it up with racer crap it might as well be keep it inside so no one can see it.
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
aww its cute
Old 08-27-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
that intake is well hung
Old 08-27-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
it really isn't too bad.....i've seen a hell of a lot worse