Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Energy suspension??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010
Im a Senior Member. Take that Noobs!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foffie has a spectacular aura aboutFoffie has a spectacular aura about
Energy suspension??

Question for those of you with energy suspension bushing kits. I'm looking into these as an upgrade/repair but just wondering if they are inserts or a complete replacement to the bushings??
thanks
Foffie
Old 11-20-2010
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Energy suspension??

Replacements. You'll have fun replacing the front trailing arm bushings.
Old 11-20-2010
Im a Senior Member. Take that Noobs!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foffie has a spectacular aura aboutFoffie has a spectacular aura about

thank you sir. im looking forward to it. i assume this smiley is in my future
Old 11-21-2010
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, the compliance bushings on the front is one of my favorite mods. I've only replaced the compliance and front trailing arm bushings but the others should be easy if I ever get around to them.
Old 11-21-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

engine mounts are the only inserts i believe, rest are replacements. lca bushings are neat, but squeaky in the winter. i would never go back to stock tho.
Old 11-21-2010
Registered!!

*Knock on wood* I haven't had any problems with squeaking and I've driven in freezing temperatures.
Old 11-21-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

How hard is it to pull the LCA?

I have the bushings staring at me, but I've been to busy to put them in.
Old 11-21-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

fairly easy to remove, prolly impossible to press the new ones in. you could take the lca and bushings to a shop and they can do it for you, prolly wouldnt cost that much since youre taking apart everything else.