Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Wheel opinion..

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mattnyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheel opinion..

I have a magnesium sedan ex.

Do you think these would look good and would you rock them everyday? It might resemble the color scheme of the new evolution MR, gray car + gray wheels.

Kosei k1 TS 17x7 14lbs

They are fairly new and many people with Miatas use them for autocross. I wanted to put them on for daily use.

Old 09-21-2004
Registered!!

mattnyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's the 4 lug application version
Old 09-22-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
I'd wear em if they were a darker, glossier spoke. But the design is sporty. A little common, but hell, it's a nice rim.
Old 09-22-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
If I may tell you something, just because I've seen those wheels in person. The rims are nice, they're very strong, they're very light. Thats where all the cost of the rim is. The finish isn't so hot. The several different ones I've seen, all looked bad. The finish looks uneven, its painted on and doesn't look like they did a real good job doing it.
My conclusion is they're race wheels, which is what I've seen them used for on every occasion I've seen people with them, if you want them to look really good, they're gonna need a refinishing job right from the get go.
Old 09-25-2004
Registered!!

tenayshusD is an unknown quantity at this point
My opinion, and take it for what it's worth...for an everyday good looking wheel, I would vote for the Mille Miglia Evo 5, or the Konig Tantrums....simple, sweet looking, and great quality products.
Old 09-25-2004
Registered!!

duyaknow is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, hardcore race wheels with the double valve stems. Isn't that for pumping helium and air simultaneously or something of that mixture? They look good in the picture, but if there paint quality sucks, I dunno. I guess it would be better than rockin' the typical matte black slipstream look.