Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

High and low beam light issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maksat is an unknown quantity at this point
High and low beam light issue

Hi,
I purchased a civic 2001 (canada) few days back. I didnt have low beam lights and after some research I found out that low beam recall maintenance wasn't done. Today I got my car back from the dealership service and as per them all recall issues have been fixed. This evening I found out that my low beams still not working, plus high beam lights now playing from one side to another. Works either one or both sometimes. On top of it, when I change from high beam to low I hear a noise from the relay box, but can't identify which relay or fuse. It seems like all of them. No lights on dashboard. DRL lights both works fine when I turn them on. (I believe those are small orange and white lights in front)
Please help if you had this issue before.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-24-2014
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: High and low beam light issue

Originally Posted by Maksat
Today I got my car back from the dealership service and as per them all recall issues have been fixed. This evening I found out that my low beams still not working,
Call them and let them know.