Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

ebay bumper cover/fender

Old 02-25-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlipEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
ebay bumper cover/fender

hey guys

I was wondering if anyone has experience or know the good/bad about ebay bumper cover/fender. I recently hit a concrete barrier on an icy road. I need to replace them since they are pretty much done. I checked out the price at the dealership. bumper-435 dollars, fender-150 dollars (not painted). ebay once seems cheaper but i dont know if they will fit properly. I will be installing them myself so. I have a 2003 honda civic ex. Thanks
Old 02-25-2008
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ebay bumper cover/fender

id check the for sale/want forum here first.. then id hit the junk yard/pick a part... then try http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ ... then ebay.. fit on both bumpers and fenders is pretty decent enough (everything takes a lil pushing and pulling.. even taking yer own bumper off and putting it back on takes a lil bit of work to get it lined up right)... ebay is gunna rape you so hard on shipping..

you can also see what you can find in the local areas of the site..
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blk2k2civy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ebay bumper cover/fender

well i bought one from ebay(D&h auto parts) got it in a week and 1/2. i would recommend buying from him i got it for 95 bucks shipped then later i noticed my radiator support was broken so i had to order that to for 79 shipped(still waiting on it ordered feb 24th). he uses dhl shipping and provides tracking#. if i new i needed rs i would of ordered them both at the same time he would've shipped them for a little lower saving on shipping.

heres the link i ordered from(D&H auto parts)
http://search.stores.ebay.com/Qualit...287117QQsofpZ0