Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

dealer problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FALLAPART7THGEN is an unknown quantity at this point
dealer problems

I took my 03 civic into the dealer today to get a few problems fixed the headlight has been replaced once before because it fills up with water they say they wont cover it this time because we are using aftermarket bulbs and that is the problem I asked him every time we have a bulb go out we have to bring it in and have it changed or it will void the warre. bs I told him I had the bulbs in the first time they changed it. The fuel gauge doesn’t work right and the seat rock lets see what they fix. b
Old 11-02-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by FALLAPART7THGEN
I took my 03 civic into the dealer today to get a few problems fixed the headlight has been replaced once before because it fills up with water they say they wont cover it this time because we are using aftermarket bulbs and that is the problem I asked him every time we have a bulb go out we have to bring it in and have it changed or it will void the warre. bs I told him I had the bulbs in the first time they changed it. The fuel gauge doesn’t work right and the seat rock lets see what they fix. b

Bring to their attention the TSB on the ?bushing? wearing out prematurely on the driver seat...don't go in to the stealership with the high and mighty mentality...it's not a welcome trait...better to go in as a concerned owner...who wants to have their car running in top shape...as far as the light...make sure the lens cover is sealed...and the HUGE gasket covering the bulb entrance is properly secured...as for fuel gague thats just a wiring thing most likely...