Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

airbag light on

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
airbag light on

starting couple days ago, whenever i start my engine, the airbag light stays on longer than the other lights and goes away. do you guys know what's wrong? are my airbags about to explode on me while i'm driving???
Old 08-04-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
moved to the Issues & Problems forum
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
the SRS and ABS lights usually stay on a few seconds longer then all the other lights. If they both go off together or one after the other, then everything is fine. If it stays on all the time, go get it checked out. If the SRS light stays on, the airbag system is disabled.
Old 08-08-2005
Broad Street Bullies

flyers27 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have an 05 and my airbag light stays on for a few seconds longer than the rest of the lights too. shouldnt be a problem.
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
if it goes out after a few seconds then your ok. If it stays on, then there is a SRS malfunction
Old 08-08-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Did you ever pay attention to it before? Maybe it just caught your eye this time and has done it everyday and everytime you've started your car. It will stay on for a little bit then go out, its not a big deal. Just worry if it stays on, if it should stay on then go to your Honda dealer, and if you want, just to reassurance, go in and see if it is working okay at Honda.