Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

BUFFALO ANYBODY??????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joeya6921 is an unknown quantity at this point
BUFFALO ANYBODY??????????

IF YOUR FROM BUFFALO OR WESTERN NY WHATS UP AND DROP ALINE [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-09-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha i see ur trying to link up lol
if the roads in buffalo werent so bad i would come down once in a while haha
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

Numinous001 is an unknown quantity at this point
ME ME ME! hehe. I live in Amherst bud. Riding stock right now so you'll prolly never notice me but it's a '02 Black EX, plate number starts with BEE [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Gimme a wave if you see me
-Numinous
Old 06-22-2002
Registered!!

whats up num im drivin stock too except a big wing on the back drop a line eternal blue ex...............
nice to see other people r catching on to this site
Old 06-22-2002
Registered!!

I think we must be the only 2 people from the Buffalo area reading the board...I've seen a few other nice civics around here. Saw a decked out 7th gen at autozone the other day.. I was gonna stop by and tell him about the board but I was late for work. It was a gold coloted 2 door with wing, rims, exhaust, etc.. So I know were not the only ones out there, we just need to spread the word.
-Numinous
Old 06-22-2002
Registered!!

yeah that dude hooked my system up he works at circuit city near the mall
Old 06-22-2002
Registered!!

Machina is an unknown quantity at this point
well I'm 2 hours from Buffalo...click the link in my signature and if you're interested post it...
Old 06-23-2002
Registered!!

Hey guys, I'm thinking about eventually getting a nitrous express setup in my vic. Do you guys know of any shops in the area that do refills.. Buffalo dosen't exactly have any import shops around, at least not that I know of.

If you see that guy again joey tell him about the site.. I will if I see him too
-Numinous
Old 06-23-2002
Registered!!

C1V1CSiR is an unknown quantity at this point
yo, im from ithaca... thats pretty west...
Old 06-25-2002
Registered!!

K and S auto on river road in tonawanda there kinda aholes but u can fill up there
i hope u have all the mods headers,etc u need to get b 4 nitrous thats a pretty big step!!!wouldnt want to see u broke down somewhere anyways more power to u if you get it!!!!!!!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]:tup
Old 06-25-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: joeya6921
K and S auto on river road in tonawanda there kinda aholes but u can fill up there
i hope u have all the mods headers,etc u need to get b 4 nitrous thats a pretty big step!!!wouldnt want to see u broke down somewhere anyways more power to u if you get it!!!!!!!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]:tup[hr]
Good to know man thanks. Yea it's pretty far down on my list of mods to do, I'm just trying to put a complete plan together and I'm just covering all my bases. No sence getting it if I had to drive 2 hours for the closest fill up LOL [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Later,
Numinous
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

KBillanti is an unknown quantity at this point
Im in Amherst.

I found this site actually because of a nicely done red 01-02 civic that drove by my work (millersport and N.french). I searched the next couple of lots down and found it in Bank of America. NICE (if your reading). I have been wanting a civic ever since this body style came out. When I saw this red car drive by,, I was inspired to go buy one!!LOL. So,, name is Keith, 2002 silver EX soon to have a set of 18's. I was going to go with red,,but na... there is allready a nice one around... plus I got a wicked deal on my car.

Nitrous,,,, had it on a SHO once..good stuff. I think you have to go to the K-S machine shop in tonawanda to get fills. May heve changed since 97' though.

If you go to P&J's Speed Shop (its a mustang shop) they do dyno's,,I think he fills bottles too.

Keith
Old 07-07-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: KBillanti
Im in Amherst.

I found this site actually because of a nicely done red 01-02 civic that drove by my work (millersport and N.french). I searched the next couple of lots down and found it in Bank of America. NICE (if your reading). I have been wanting a civic ever since this body style came out. When I saw this red car drive by,, I was inspired to go buy one!!LOL. So,, name is Keith, 2002 silver EX soon to have a set of 18's. I was going to go with red,,but na... there is allready a nice one around... plus I got a wicked deal on my car.

Nitrous,,,, had it on a SHO once..good stuff. I think you have to go to the K-S machine shop in tonawanda to get fills. May heve changed since 97' though.

If you go to P&J's Speed Shop (its a mustang shop) they do dyno's,,I think he fills bottles too.

Keith[hr]
Great info, thanks man. I'm around the amherst area as well. I work at EB Game World in the Best Buy plaza. If you see a black 2k2 EX nearby the store stop in and say hi. My name is Andy. I'm just getting into the whole tuning scene so knowing a shop that does dyno's will probably be helpful. Any idea on how much they charge for time?
-Andy

Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

for anybody from the b lo i guess there r some meets on saturdays and sundays

saturdays its between 6 and 10 at night on main and fillmore in the city

sundays its on the corner of maple and transit i guess in the kmart parking lot?

just a bit of info maybe when everyone gets there shi#(mods) together we can meet up there

l8a
Old 07-15-2002
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
i'm here from b-lo! hey drop me a line!
red!
Old 07-16-2002
Registered!!

whats up dj where bouts r u from in the blo have u ever gone to that meet at starbucks let me know how its is and i might meet up there
Old 07-16-2002
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
I 'm from north buffalo by kenmore.......i went up there for the past 2 weeks.....see ya up there this week!
Old 07-21-2002
Registered!!

KBillanti is an unknown quantity at this point
Drove up tonight,,there wasnt really anything going on. Maybe I missed it,,i was there around 9-9:30. Cops were there...

KB
Old 07-22-2002
7thgen Power Maker

cops broke it up early this week....at about 9:15......went up to mighty taco on sherdian & evans.....lots of cars!!
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

SO WHEN ARE WE ALL GONNA MEET UP???????????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-25-2002
7thgen Power Maker

next week sun night.....mighty taco on sherdan & evans.....8 pm....see ya there
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

Were one of you guys driving on Nia Falls Blvd tonight(8-6-02) at around 9:30pm. I saw a nice silver 2dr drive by me. I was gonna try to catch up and ask him if he read the forums but I had to turn.
-Numinous
Old 08-07-2002
Registered!!

Slickwillie is an unknown quantity at this point
did the car have white decals on it? cause if it did then I know the guy. I live right near kenmore mercy hospital and I've talked to that kid a couple of times.

Aaron
Old 08-07-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Slickwillie
did the car have white decals on it? cause if it did then I know the guy. I live right near kenmore mercy hospital and I've talked to that kid a couple of times.

Aaron[hr]
I didn't really get too close a look at it. It has altezzas in back( single big red circle and chrome), exhaust, OEM spoiler, and maybe rims.
-Numinous