Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Local For Sale Items and WTB's - Post here!! V. 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Local For Sale Items and WTB's - Post here!! V. 4

i got my koni shock assembly with koni springs for sale. lookin to get $500

pics upon request
Old 06-22-2007
Registered!!

Silversleeper is an unknown quantity at this point

if you guys had these baller parts for sale when i had my civic... ooo id be in heaven (and broke)
Old 07-01-2007
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice

looking for used Ipod, any model.

Amount $$ I will pay, will reflect model/age/condition of unit.

I only need it to test freshly installed Ipod interface car adapters (30 seconds tops) which is why i dont care how it looks- as long as it works
Old 07-02-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

my friends sister has the 30GB, she wants like 150
Old 07-03-2007
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a OEM front lip for Sale. The color is currently blue, needs to be repainted. $80 meeting halfway or $70 pick up.

Kaminari side skirts, minimum damage (close to where door meets fender on insides), $70 bux pick up or meeting halfway.

I have the kaminari rear lip, but its molded to the rear bumper, needs some work since its cracked. If you have a black bumper, I'll take a swap and $75 bux for the rear lip.
Here is a pic of the rear lip molded to the bumper

Here is the current damage on the rear bumper, whats cracked is the paint and plastic/bondo that was used to mold the bumper, it was intact with no problems for 3yrs til someone hit my car in the rear. Lip is still in place, just needs body work.

I'm willing to sell my full interior Black leather with suede inserts. Suede pillars all arounds, headlining, shift boot, cluster housing, visors and a few other small parts. This is an 2001 LX no sun roof. Swapping your stock interior has to be mint plus $600. Let me know if you're interested and would like to see pics.

Last edited by Colombian4Lyf; 07-04-2007 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-03-2007
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see some pics of the interior.
Old 07-09-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

Hayame V2 coilovers for sale. Got them used, but never installed on my car. They were on a 2001 ex for about 10k. Asking $300 obo either picked up or meet half way. Located in Central Jersey.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hayame.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	71762  
Old 07-11-2007
Registered!!

I have a OEM front lip for Sale. The color is currently blue, needs to be repainted. $80 meeting halfway or $70 pick up.

Kaminari side skirts, minimum damage (close to where door meets fender on insides), $70 bux pick up or meeting halfway.

I have the kaminari rear lip, but its molded to the rear bumper, needs some work since its cracked. If you have a black bumper, I'll take a swap and $75 bux for the rear lip.
Here is a pic of the rear lip molded to the bumper

Here is the current damage on the rear bumper, whats cracked is the paint and plastic/bondo that was used to mold the bumper, it was intact with no problems for 3yrs til someone hit my car in the rear. Lip is still in place, just needs body work.

I also have the wings west 3pc flush mount wing. $200,
Old 07-11-2007
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future

01 - 03 civic 2/4dr Type B front lip.. still in plastic, never been used. $100
Old 07-11-2007
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

dam it, i was looking for the lip for around that price before i settled for the mugen lip
Old 07-12-2007

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future

I've been trying to get rid of this thing forever.. I dont have the civic anymore so its just taking up floor space in my room.

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
dam it, i was looking for the lip for around that price before i settled for the mugen lip
Old 07-22-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

I'm cleaning house... some good local scores in here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...ance-sale.html

Also in storage but available for local pickup is 80% of a tanabe hyper medallion exhaust. I hit a piece of road **** and smashed it about a foot behind the catalyic converter flange. Midas, etc... would need to make the section from the cat flange to the first resonator (there's 2), which is about 18-24" of pipe (Not sure of the exact amount). I have the flange, and I have the section from where the exhaust straightens out on the right side of the car, all the way to the muffler. Its in good shape, it has some scratches from scraping the lip of the entrance to my garage, but no biggie. The section that needs to be made is the bend out of the cat, and the bend towards the back of the car.
PM me about it, I'm willing to work something reasonable out.
Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all

I'm looking to buy a set of tails from an 04-05 coupe. Please get back to me if you, or anyone you know, has a set they would like to sell. Thanks!
Old 07-31-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough

well lets see what happens first me selling them or the company returning them. i have a brand new set of 17x7 tenzo DC-5 with 205/40/17 nexen n3000 tires 4x114 bolt pattern. im selling them because they sent me the wrong bolt pattern and they are giving me the run around to return them. im looking for 800 local or 800+shipping. i paid 925 for them and 2 of them are still in plastic. the stickers on the lip and the carbon fiber caps are included

i only have one pic of the actual wheel because i had to send them proof of there f***up

Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a bunch of part for sale off my old 04 ex vic. I had to sell it cause I just had a kid so I stept up to a new Cr-v. Most of the big parts i prefer pick up but willing to meet up to 50 mile.

DC sport cat-back Looking to get $175 paid $500 5 months ago.

I also have a 04/05 sedan grille geat for a swap!! Paid $175 at honda looking to get $80.

Next I have a Revo ss with the metal bushings. I got this used for a fellow board member. Never got the time to install. Ill also throw in a rsx aluminum shift ***. Looking to get $75.

Next I have A 05 se raido suround. Great for a doubledin unit. Looking to get $50.

Last I have a set of 18'' motegi ff7 in gunmetal. To of them have brand new tires the other two have about 75%. THe clear coat is chiping off the lip on two of them but can easley be fixed. Looking to get $350 PICK UP ONLY!!!

Last edited by slowcivic2die4; 08-08-2007 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^ The pics didnt work but if ur intrested pm. me
Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all

Originally Posted by slowcivic2die4
I have a bunch of part for sale off my old 04 ex vic. I had to sell it cause I just had a kid so I stept up to a new Cr-v. Most of the big parts i prefer pick up but willing to meet up to 50 mile.

DC sport cat-back Looking to get $175 paid $500 5 months ago.

I also have a 04/05 sedan grille geat for a swap!! Paid $175 at honda looking to get $80.

Next I have a Revo ss with the metal bushings. I got this used for a fellow board member. Never got the time to install. Ill also throw in a rsx aluminum shift ***. Looking to get $75.

Next I have A 05 se raido suround. Great for a doubledin unit. Looking to get $50.

Last I have a set of 18'' motegi ff7 in gunmetal. To of them have brand new tires the other two have about 75%. THe clear coat is chiping off the lip on two of them but can easley be fixed. Looking to get $350 PICK UP ONLY!!!

here ya go
Old 08-22-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

Good day everyone, have stock struts and springs from a 2002 Civic LX Sedan. The front struts are practically brand new. Looking to get about 200 for everything. All parts are boxed up an ready to go. Located out on eastern long island so any local guys wanna come by and take it off my hands I would appreciate it, thanks!!
Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

J Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J Smith
(4) Like New VOLK RACING GTP wheels w/Volk/RAYs Valve stems
(4) Volk/RAYs CF Center Caps
(4) 225/35/18 Bridgestone Potenza S0-3 tires (already balanced/on Wheels)

RAY'S Wheels Duralumin Lug Nut set with Locks:
Includes a complete set of 20 lugs. 16 regular and 4 special 7 sided with keyway.

Specs:
Size / Offset: +44 56MM
Bolt Pattern: 4x100
Color: Diamond Cut / Polished Lip

bump $1200 picked up NY/Long Island
Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

dmbmch is an unknown quantity at this point
Fs: 01-03 Honda Civic Tyc Projector Headlights Black

I have used these for a few years now. They do have some everyday wear, but still work just fine. I don't want to deal with shipping these. So if you're interested and would want to meet up, let me know. I live in Arlington, VA and would be willing to drive an hour or so. Right now I'm asking for $50.

If interested and want/need pictures, I can post some this weekend. Thanks.

Matt
dmbmch@hotmail.com
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

Silversleeper is an unknown quantity at this point

EM2 EX stock suspension - $50
EM2 Carbon Fiber hood (scratched slightly, pics per request)- $75 pick up
EM2 EX OEM muffler (perfect) - $45
EM2 OEM black floor mats (drivers has hole in it) - $25
EM2 EX OEM rear sway bar - $30
EM2 OEM SSM front grill (perfect) - $25
EM2 C Pillars (gray) - $15

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS EMAIL

silversleeper16 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Old 10-04-2007

01 - 03 civic 2/4dr Type B front lip.. still in plastic, never been used. $100
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

exvandal70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Drag DR16 Wheels 16"x7 4x100 Lug Pattern - $570

Looking to sell or trade for a Clean set of SI wheels & Money... I bought these wheels for my 02 Civic but I changed my mind and I will much prefer the stock look I will rather get some SI wheels no curb rash and decent tires, these rims are brand spanking new and have practically been on for about a day, no curb rash, brand new Nexen tires 205/40/16, so bring me your cleanest set of SI and some $$$$ and we got a deal!!!!
Call Ray (862)324-2194 (Local Only) I will not Ship!!!!!

Last edited by exvandal70; 10-08-2007 at 06:57 AM.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Maderrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wondering, do these have the same lug measurements as a 92 civic?
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

J Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

04 coupe tail lights - $80
Black Leather Front only RSX Seats - PM me
Black Carbon Fiber Trim - PM me
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

location?
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!

I NEEEEED a drivers side OEM 01-03 headlight. I smacked a deer about a half hour ago and it shattered my headlight and left a nice *** print in the hood

Please let me know if you, or anyone you know, has one for sale. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

HighBoost is an unknown quantity at this point

my friend crashed his 2001 civic EX,i took the engine out, it has 79,000 miles on it.. transsmission was sold to some local guy.
D17a engine $250
OEM head light $60
OEM intake system brand new $70
Eibach sportline front springs 20,000 mies on it $40
Old 10-25-2007
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

I have a tan driver's side front seat from my 01 coupe. It has the arm rest and the seat rails. There is a quarter-sized stain on the armrest that you can see in the picture. It was there from the previous owner, and I never really cared that it was there. Other than that, its in pretty decent condition, just normal wear and tear. $60 obo located in Edison.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 059.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	72932   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 060.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	72933  

Last edited by icedcoco; 10-25-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

Looking to sell locally. If you are interested and serious to purchase let me know. No shipping, Please PM me if you are interested.

**SOLD** Si Wheels with new tires. (**your stocks and $250, tires were $320 alone, I'm losing out big time. PM me if interested.

Last edited by Colombian4Lyf; 11-22-2007 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Recieved offer