General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

CivicForums Eibach ProKit Giveaway!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012
Kenny the Ricer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute
CivicForums Eibach ProKit Giveaway!

Hello Civic Forum members,

AutoAnything.com is a new vendor and they wanted to kick things off by giving away a set of FREE Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs to one lucky winner!

To Enter:
If you are a CF member, simply reply to this thread and tell us what you like most about AutoAnything and post by July 12th, 2012 for your chance to win (winner will be selected at random, US residents only, vehicle and product must be available at AutoAnything). If you have not shopped with AutoAnything, post something you learned about them after visiting their website. If you are lurking, this is a great time to join and support the CF forum and enter for your chance to win!

This giveaway will be run starting today, 6/29/2012 and will end 7/12/2012 at 12:00PM PST.
At which point, a winner will be chosen at random and announced the following day.

Whether you are in the market for a new suspension, or you need performance mods and accessories for your Honda Civic, be sure to head over to AutoAnything for the best deals. Even if you don't win, you can use code FRMCIVIC15 and save 15% on orders over $150 at checkout!

Good Luck!

Last edited by Kennykid2002; 06-29-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-30-2012
Registered!!

danwat12345 has a spectacular aura aboutdanwat12345 has a spectacular aura about
Re: CivicForums Eibach ProKit Giveaway!

In 1979 the company started out as Blue Ribbon Motoring which manufactured seat and carpet covers for cars and it looks like they did well with that. In 1999 they started their website as a retailer for 3rd party parts for cars.

All of the products they sell has a place for customer reviews.

Ooo nifty HID lights. http://www.autoanything.com/lights/65A4993A0A0.aspx would hurt aerodynamics though
Old 06-30-2012
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Looks fairly standard as a parts supplier I must say, but I'll definitely look into it! I like how you're reaching out to the forums, the place where the car culture is strongest, to gather client information to supply the quality products we demand. The option to supply a large number of cheaper parts is nice too when we're not looking to dump our wallets. The variety in this store is vast and interesting, but the storefront could benefit from having car-specific images of the products. As a buyer, I want to see exactly what I'm getting. An added note, I appreciate the customer review section, that always come in handy! And a 1-year lower price guarantee? That's pretty cool! I can't explain how many times I've bought something only to find it cheaper somewhere else a week later... :P
Old 06-30-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

The part I like most about AA is that they respond super fast to emails and questions. They responded quickly when I was ordering my Koni yellows from them with answers to my questions.
Old 06-30-2012
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krudmuphin
The variety in this store is vast and interesting, but the storefront could benefit from having car-specific images of the products. As a buyer, I want to see exactly what I'm getting. An added note, I appreciate the customer review section, that always come in handy! And a 1-year lower price guarantee? That's pretty cool! I can't explain how many times I've bought something only to find it cheaper somewhere else a week later... :P
Snooping around the site yesterday, they do have car specific images. Well, at least the products I looked at.
Choosing your car, model, and trim will lead you to a specific image.

That is the case...when I looked at the exhausts
In which, I will add. With the 15% off, is very competitively priced.
Old 06-30-2012
Registered!!

Speed9117 will become famous soon enough

Auto Anything is one of the most trustworthy online vendors I have dealt with. The prices are competitive (especially with discount codes), the free shipping is awesome, and the customer service is great. I even forgot to apply a coupon code on an order and the customer service rep went in and retroactively applied it to my order instead of just telling me I was SOL.
Old 06-30-2012
Registered!!

MiStAmOo is on a distinguished road

I ordered my Tokico blues from them and they shipped fast and with discount codes, it was competitive priced. What I like most is that they have car specific categories and they also send you emails for product specials for your specific vehicle.
Old 06-30-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

what i like most about autoanything is there giving away free stuff.
Old 06-30-2012
Registered!!

MrPopeye will become famous soon enough

This must have hit me the right way because I actually find this to be pretty cool. I am new to this site, and happened to run across this thread. The brilliance of this offer/contest is that some people, like myself, may have never heard of AutoAnything.com. But guess what? Now not only have I heard of them, but they have impressed me enough to purchase from them the next time I am in the market to purchase parts for my Civic. Because they took the time to make this offer and get people's attention about their business, it's BRILLIANT!
Between caring about what people think about their business by allowing people to rate their experiences, and making offers like this, they have grabbed people's attention. Even if I don't win the springs, I say KUDOS!!
Not to mention I like the reference to Bo Jackson on the front page. I grew up watching him play, and remember all of the commercials. Too funny!
Old 07-01-2012
Registered!!

EM202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great prices, free shipping, discount codes, and 1 year low price guarantee. Decent selection of parts. Seem to want to get in touch with the auto enthusiasts...I will be ordering my Tokico HP Blues and SRI from here soon, which would go really good with the pro kit...

Last edited by EM202; 07-01-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-01-2012
Registered!!

spartakus is an unknown quantity at this point

To tell the truth I never really knew about autoanything.com until I saw this thread. But I'm pretty sure it will become one of the most visited websites on my computer from now on!!

:P
Old 07-01-2012
old guy

T-Bohn will become famous soon enoughT-Bohn will become famous soon enough

New to the site and was welcomed by them. I saw that they had a discount available and went to check them out. Seems to be a good selection and from user reviews very quick shipping!! And I think it is great that they are a sponsor here and that carry some weight with me! Always support the sponsors!
Old 07-01-2012
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i already have full progress coils so if i win these they will be sold primarily to feed my massive drug problem and also a 1 year subscription to Live Jasmine. yay Autoanything!!!!
Old 07-02-2012
Registered!!

Received 114 Likes on 76 Posts
chozobody is an unknown quantity at this point

The things I like most about AutoAnything is the fact that they have pictures of the exact product your looking for. I hate it when other sites don't allow you to see what your getting. I have also heard from many friends that they have great customer service, with speedy shipping times. I will, without a doubt, buy my next upgrades from them.
Old 07-03-2012
Pistol grip pump in my lap at all times

mr22508 is a jewel in the roughmr22508 is a jewel in the roughmr22508 is a jewel in the rough

Nice! AutoAnything has a cheap Roof rack! YES! I'll be buying one of those!!!!
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

Max91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being new to all this and pouring over parts I want and need, I saw a couple of performance items at AutoAnything.com I've got to to have.

Throw my name in the hat! This kit would be a great start!

Thanx AutoAnything!
Old 07-06-2012
Registered!!

got2run5 will become famous soon enoughgot2run5 will become famous soon enough

I haven't bought anything there, but the site says 100% fitment guarantee which is pretty nice.
Old 07-06-2012
Registered!!

texasassassin94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never shopped there but it looks like--Best thing-CHEAP new parts!
Old 07-06-2012
Registered!!

EM2 FREak is an unknown quantity at this point

I will definitly be picking up a few parts i need. Unless i Win them. AHAH i need lowering springs. My wheel gap is gapeing.
Old 07-07-2012
Registered!!

Southern4banger is an unknown quantity at this point

site is easy to use and has quite a bit of stuuf to choose from
Old 07-07-2012
Registered!!

Artificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura about

Good prices, layed out nicely and easy to find stuff. Gonna be ordering my brake pads from them when I need them. Good price for ceremics.
Old 07-07-2012
Registered!!

ACF_chef is an unknown quantity at this point

When it comes to Anything Auto in sales, pricing will always be competitive in price. Auto dealers all sell cars, supermarkets sell the same grocery items, electronic stores all sell the same electronic, what will separate any business from another is customer service. Anything Auto customer service is what makes this company truely outstanding. An added bonus is they are reaching out and supporting car enthusiast forums, where most people think we are insane because we love our cars so much
Old 07-08-2012
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anything Auto sells springs and they won't let Canadians into their giveaways BOOOOO
Old 07-08-2012
Registered!!

Rejin267 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the fact that they are giving away free stuff as well :P also i definitely love the customer reviews section
Old 07-09-2012
Registered!!

erichasker is an unknown quantity at this point

Lurker Here I like the fact that they have free shipping!
Old 07-09-2012
Registered!!

C-Russ is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't made any purchases from AutoAnything yet, but they seem like a very helpful and trustworthy company. They have quite a nice variety of accessories for many makes and models. The free shipping and promotional deals are very attractive. I recently bought my first car and they were one of the first websites I looked at for accessories. Everything seems very straightforward and they look like a company that is there to really help their customers, not scam them or jerk them over. I'm really looking forward to doing business with them in the future!
Old 07-09-2012
Registered!!

dam won't give stuff to canadians but you will to lurkers with one post count taking advantage thats just wrong.

Last edited by lowlife9; 07-09-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2012
Registereded!!

an00bis is an unknown quantity at this point

never used autoanything before, but the prices arent bad AND free shipping? hellyea
Old 07-10-2012
Registered!!

PacosTacos88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like AutoAnything's prices and their 100% fitment guarantee =)
Old 07-11-2012
Registered!!

Mtandre21 is an unknown quantity at this point

This site is easy to get around and find the right product for your specific car.

Quick Reply: CivicForums Eibach ProKit Giveaway!