General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Old 12-15-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by h0nd4_r1c3r_X
there arent any walmarts kmarts or anything like that here... im from another country...
lucky...you're country hasn't been overcommercialized....
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
is that shoe polish on the back window?
Old 12-15-2005
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
i think it's those markers that high school seniors buy to write stuff like "CLASS OF xxxx" on their windows.
Old 12-15-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
who has spare SUPRA bumpers lieing aroung? I guess he owned/owns one since it looks oem?
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
i think the front bumper of that van is a bed if you open the top there is a bed under it.
Old 12-15-2005
just a troll who likes to laugh at YOU.

varmin will become famous soon enough
looks like a chop to me...
Old 12-15-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Well, here they are... the locals down at Puerto Rico.

One of the most common cars on the streets of Puerto Rico is the Mitsubishi Mirage Technica edition. It was a special release just for the island (as far as I know) with a tuned-up engine releasing 111 horses for the first edition, 113 for the second edition. There were a couple special editions of this special release... making them maybe too special?

As you may know, if the car is pretty common in the streets, people just tend to modify their cars to make them look... "original". Well, original as they may be, they don't always turn out pretty. Here's some few examples: Whatever... there's the Evolution V commemorative edition, Evolution VI commemorative edition and Playero edition (Beach edition, which came with beach chairs and an umbrella... wow, so special!).

"Coffee can" style Pep Boys muffler... check!

You can't really notice it here, but this guy says he has a "Custom job on Angel Eyes side markers"... By that, he meant he put "angel eyes" on the turn signals, not the side markers. What's with the wiper blades, by the way? He has like 4 pictures with the wipers up.
Ugly *** side markers... check!

Next one is an Evolution VI edition. It has some "beautiful" Altezzas with some red tint in it... and... uhm... they just look fugly.
Altezzas... check!

Now... more tails on an import Mirage... ugly *** spoiler. Ew... but that's not actually his crime. You see... he took a back quarter picture, then took a side profile picture... which he then lowered and put up saying it's his suspension. Wow.
Ugly *** spoiler and Photoshop use to impress the chicks...check!
[EDIT] By the way, just noticed something when going over it! As you can see, the passenger's door has a Technica emblem in it... fine. It's not even balanced in there. And, uhm... Technicas have the door handles painted, idiot!

Notice: top of image and front wheel gap.

Eh, won't describe this one. Just take a look for yourselves... and check!

I'd provide with my own pictures, but I don't own a camera as of now. But for sure, when I get one, you will see all the p.o.s. that run in these streets... enjoy!

Last edited by ramcosca; 12-15-2005 at 03:42 PM.
Old 12-15-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
god those things are gross.
Old 12-15-2005
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Old 12-16-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
We don't have to go out to get some pics of ricers... we have them on our own website! Look!

Needs a little bit more downforce, bro! Remember: it's a FWD car!!!

This is a Civic Rally version... am I right?

Old 12-16-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Those wings make me so angry, they turn every car into rice land. The only wing I like that looks like that is the one that comes with the TRD Celica, that is a sexy wing.
Old 12-16-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
how do you get inside?

it looks like one of those toy cars that you wind up and aim towards the wall so the doors/hood/windshield fly off when they run into something.
WTF!! Scooby's rice van, that is ricest thing I've ever seen in my life, holy ****!! That van would'nt last a day here in PR
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
That would civic look nice, if it was RWD or AWD.
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Here you go...

LOL
Old 12-16-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pbfoot
Old 12-16-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
careful!!! some countries over on that side of the Pacivic Ocean actually HAVE 4WD civics! If only we were so lucky!
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

synod is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PICHY2G
Why would you ruin a boxster with a bug shield? Just wash it every few days and don't drive behind 18 wheelers.
Old 12-16-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
it's not a boxter is an mr2 spyder haha
Old 12-16-2005
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
WTF!! Scooby's rice van, that is ricest thing I've ever seen in my life, holy ****!! That van would'nt last a day here in PR
Actually, that's a Japanese rice van... they're pretty normal in Japan... and also 18 wheelers with a lotta stuff on them... blingy stuff. Ugly stuff.
Originally Posted by pbfoot
Hahaha, Good one!
Originally Posted by manahoonie
careful!!! some countries over on that side of the Pacivic Ocean actually HAVE 4WD civics! If only we were so lucky!
Well, there are no 7thgens with AWD... only the 3rd and 4th gens came with a few AWD models... and maybe the 5th and 6th gen wagons, but I'm not sure about those...
Originally Posted by synod
Why would you ruin a boxster with a bug shield? Just wash it every few days and don't drive behind 18 wheelers.
Where do you see a Boxster in that picture, man?
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
lease

Originally Posted by synod

The guy probably leased it.

The driver looks like some international student who spent madly parents money, and since he won't stay in the US for long, he leased the car.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by orion_squall
The guy probably leased it.

The driver looks like some international student who spent madly parents money, and since he won't stay in the US for long, he leased the car.
that's all nice and good, but as said 2 times before, it's not a boxster, it's a mr2
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

synod is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
it's not a boxter is an mr2 spyder haha
I take that back then, you can't make those mr2s any uglier than they are in my opinion. Those big old side scoops and the lights and.. the whole car's just fugly - sorry for the mismatch I just glanced.
Old 12-16-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Well, there are no 7thgens with AWD... only the 3rd and 4th gens came with a few AWD models... and maybe the 5th and 6th gen wagons, but I'm not sure about those...
WRONG get your facts straight
Old 12-16-2005
Prince of Persia

i saw this car last night, did alil searching and found pics of it online.

i'd get such a bad headache from sittin in that car.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
wow, such an idiot...

it is a UFO!!!

I am disgusted by people who does that to old domiesitcs. There is really no point.
Old 12-17-2005
Prince of Persia

dude i would be so freaked out if i saw that car in the middle of the woods or a seclued area like that.
Old 12-17-2005

starstryke is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I had photochoped this.. no ps on this comp, just paint.

But now that I look at it... musta been chopped.
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
WRONG get your facts straight
My bad then. The site I went to to get some info must've been wrong about that. Sorry dude.
Old 12-17-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ramcosca
My bad then. The site I went to to get some info must've been wrong about that. Sorry dude.
all the info was on the official Honda of Japan website (don't know url now) but the info might have changed due to the 8thgen... TEIN even makes a GRAVEL coilover that you can only special order directly though TEIN in japan aka rally racing...
Old 12-17-2005

starstryke is an unknown quantity at this point
google: honda japan

use googles automatic translation feature to the right of the title

the translation feature only appears on some websites but it sure helps getting some real jdm parts.

just use onlineconversion.com to convert currency and if you can't figure out google try using babelfish.altavista.com (better have those foreign character supports installed from windows).

rep me ;P

Last edited by starstryke; 12-17-2005 at 01:03 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers