General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Feelings or comments about the Unbrakeable Autolock

Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02EXCoupeGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feelings or comments about the Unbrakeable Autolock

I'd just like to get different opinions on what you guys think about the unbrakeable autolock (the security device that you attach to either your brake or clutch pedal) Have you heard any stories of people getting "jacked" with the autolock installed on their car? I have a friend who's '98 GSR integra got stolen from a movie theater parking lot, but he had The Club on and whoever stole his car, cut the steering wheel and removed The Club. The autolock is suppose to be better because of it's design and where you hook it up to. I personally own one, and I even put the damn shower cap/steering wheel cover it came with on the steering wheel. LOL[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

silvervtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
not exactly sure what the H*ll ur talkin about...?
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

AllMotorSi is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had mine for about a year now and I think it's one of the best club devices out there. Definately worth the money and 200times better than the stupid club. That informercial cracked me up when the lock smith picked the club in less than 10 seconds. I recommend the autolock.
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

Ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
I tried it and returned it. That thing was a real pain in the *** to put on...... could never get it latched properly onto the pedal arm at the bottom. But if it works for you, then get it. The more anti-theft stuff you got, the more likely a thief will pass up on your car. Won't stop them from taking your stereo and subs though, which has happened to a lot of people on this site.

Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

WickedExNY is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its def. worth the money...they also have one where you can lock your ebrake up to your shifter so that it either imobilizes your car in park or 1st gear...i got that one too. They both work great.
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light

<< I think its def. worth the money...they also have one where you can lock your ebrake up to your shifter so that it either imobilizes your car in park or 1st gear...i got that one too. They both work great. >>

If you have a 5spd I don't recommend it. They can unscrew your shift **** and just slide it on up. It happened to a friend of mine.
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
i was thinking about getting the one for the clutch/brake pedal. that infomercial was funny as hell when they sliced through those steering wheels like nothing[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] it was kinda interesting when they shot it with the rifle.
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

WickedExNY is an unknown quantity at this point
There is one out from mul-t-lock that locks your shift **** to the side and there is no way you can slide it up or down. Its on the side...and the other one on the brake handle is an adapting piece that keeps it locked up.....its like a jigsaw puzzle. You buy the one for the shifter, and the other piece holds the e brake up as it connects on an angle. I would love to see somebody slide that up when its locked form the side[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

briaros6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I talked to a friend of mine on the police force here and he said the new tactic of car theives if they want you're car bad enough is to use liquid nitrogen. Freon only goes so far whereas liquid nitro will freeze to the core of the metal and can be shattered that way. Or even easier tow the car altogether.

The best theft deterent system that I've seen was on a guy's mustang or actually inside I should say sat a very large pitbull who seemed not to happy to be in the car to begin with.