General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

HELP ME PLS!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2001
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
automatic shifter

how do u install da automatic shifter? dey selling it in autodynamic.com and i think its hott....... however even though im very eager to buy it, im still confuse if it will take an @$$ to install it? im not good of an auto modifier but im really looking forward for changing my auto shifter to this cuz i think it looks really good?
so is it easy to change automatic shifter because automatic trannys u have to press the thing b4 u change gears, i think dat will play a big role on changing my shifter, unlike manual cuz stick have nothing complicated mechanism attach to da shifter ****. is it even possible to change it ? if so please respond ASAP...... i want to get all da information because i want to order it before all dis shipping chaos takes place cuz xmas would be such a biatch in order deliveries.

thanx dudes i appreciate wutever comment u could post![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

Civic316 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll respond even though I think that your English skills are that of a 3 year old and very [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

Anywho...are you talking about the clutchless manual shifter that the preludes have????

That's not an add-on part. That is a whole new transmission.

I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about, but if it is good luck installing a tranny by yourself...

Civic316
Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

Ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
No, I think he's just talking about changing the automatic shifter ****...

Shouldn't be too hard to do... just follow the instructions that come with the new ****... and there might be some DIY's on this site for that, and for removing the middle console (which I think you're gonna have to do).

Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

mygirls01 is an unknown quantity at this point
seriously is it that hard for you to type in english.
anyways a monkey could replace a shift **** it is the most simple thing you can do when modding a car
Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

katya is an unknown quantity at this point
PARE... the auto shifter **** should come with a manual/instruction that is easy to understand, specially you have achieved college level...

Just be careful when posting, there are smart asses here, makes you look like a high schooler... i too can't comprehend with todays ghetto language [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
I gave up reading this crap half way through.

Quick Reply: HELP ME PLS!