General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Hit a Honda CRV...

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2001
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hit a Honda CRV...

i rear ended a honda crv today... today is the worse day of my life... the crv had no damage whatsoever from what i saw... my hood got pushed back, its like popping up in the air... my right projector is cracked... my grill is pushed in, and my bumper is messed up too... i calcualted all the part costs from going to hondaautomotiveparts.com and found that parts alone could cost up to $650...

but... and this is a big but...

this can also be a good thing because i can replace my hood, projectors, grill, and bumper with aftermarket ones...

but i need a little help from anyone and everyone... i can't do all the research right now because of school and college applications (i'm a senior in high school) so if anyone can help and find some prices of

1. aftermarket hoods (carbon fiber, steel, hood scoops, etc.)
2. grills (altezza and any other styles...)
3. full front bumpers, not add on lips or under-spoilers... (buddy club, xenon, etc.)
4. projector head lamp assemblies...

also, i know its asking much, but i would also need the website of where you found the prices...

thanks in advanced to anyone that has posted a reply... or you can e-mail me at atx1784@hotmail.com or private message me the info...

once again thanks... hope that i can get my car fixed soon...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-28-2001
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
for those of you who were wondering about what happened in the accident... i was on the 10 fwy west before the arlington exit in los angeles and the traffic in front suddenly stopped... i had very little time to react, my wheels locked immediately and i hit the crv at about 5-10 mph... i paniced but got all the info i needed, my parents roasted me when i got home and i cried a bit when i took a good look at my baby...
Old 11-29-2001
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Check out the parts section of this site. Lots of parts!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Parts
Old 11-29-2001
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
HandA.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think thats it?????????
go w/ the oem body kit,,,,,,,,,,,,,might find a hood there too
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

there are really cheap original parts here,,,,,,good luck
Old 11-29-2001
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice

<< my parents roasted me when i got home and i cried a bit when i took a good look at my baby... >>

I'd do the exact same thing man... and yes my parents would lecture me to hell. Hope yer days get better man.
Old 11-29-2001
Registered!!

LuvMyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
The only accident I ever had wasn't my fault, so, luckily, I couldn't really get roasted. Guy drove right into the front end of my car! I was just about stopped after parallel parking! I was just backing into position, and the guy cut his wheel and drove into me! What's worse, the guys could drive his car away and it had so many dents and such a bad paint job you couldn't tell if any of it was from the accident. My car, on the other hand, wasn't drivable! I had to get towed! I was sooooo pissed! Oh, well...that was over 4 years ago now.
Old 11-29-2001
Registered!!

civicman10 is an unknown quantity at this point
yep i got into my first accident two days ago. It wasn't my fault though. This girl at my school backed into the side of my car. I have pictures posted if anyone cares [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]