General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

watch out!! po-po'z out to get us again!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
el-type-r is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry watch out!! po-po'z out to get us again!!

a pig came up to me while i wuz puttin in gas cuz he heard my muffler from "WAY" down der

he told me dat PEEL , METRO AND YORK are doin a blitz on ppl with suped up carz. anyone with a muffler causin excessive noise, doin stupid thingz like drivin drunk, reckless etc..... street racin and anythin else dat could be violatin da HTA will be gettin booked and ****ED!! he also said dat da blitz will last for da next 2 dayz. i thought he wuz full of **** cuz he couldn't answer me when i told him "wut would u do if ur brother backed into a concrete block and hit it so hard dat he broke da mid pipe?" he wuz like "uh.......well.........uh......." den i interupted him and said "i went to acura and they want $1100 for a stock muffler and mid pipe, midas wants $800 for an aftermarket one dat "lookz" like a stock one and a local shop wantz $600 for a "performance" muffler dat "shouldn't" be illegal cuz itz from da cat back AND it has a resonator........itz gonna get louder cuz u have TWO canz now." he tells me "i'd go with da midas one cuz datz WAY too much for a replacement exhaust system from acura!!" i told him dat i can't afford $800 to replace it cuz i gotz billz, rent, car paymentz etc..... he wuz like "oh......well.......uh......." at dat time, i had to go so i juss told him, thanks for da tip. i'll try and keep it down. he den tellz me dat he WASN"T gonna give me a ticket and dat it wuz a warnin. in my head, i wuz like wutever buddy........u can't gimme a ticket cuz u don't even know if it wuz me or da other car dat wuz makin dat noise. juss cuz my muffler "lookz" loud, u can't gimme a ticket for dat. and on top of dat, i hafta get off da property of da gas station for him to gimme a ticket so i could juss call and cancel everythin and juss wait him out. he can't stay der all nite but i can!! anywayz, i said later to him and i bounced. surprisingly, he didn't follow me so i juss thought he wuz full of ****........juss tryin to break my ballz. den when i get to sheppard and yonge (from mississauga to toronto for u west coast ppl), i wuz tryin to make a left onto a small street from yonge so i had to wait for traffic to let me in. at da litez ahead of me, der wuz a stock prelude with juss an exhaust and hyper white indicatorz. his light turned green and he rolled slowly and started to accelerate. at this point, he must've been goin 20km/hr TOPZ and den he got pulled ova. i don't see y da pig would pull him ova cept for his litez and muffler. i'm assumin he got ****ed cuz of this blitz so i'm juss warnin all y'all..........becareful when cruizin!! after all, it iz da week of dark nitez!!! h34r:

ps. wutz da point of havin programz like ERASE and PACER?? they cancel each other out and don't do **** but **** off enthusiasts!! den they pull this **** on us and try to **** us for everythin we gotz!! y not try and catch other ppl like da dude who shot a cop 3x b4 he got shot and sent to da hospital?! ****in pigz have nuthin better to do!!!! >
Old 07-12-2004
Registered!!

el-type-r is an unknown quantity at this point
this wuz copied and pasted from clubel.........i wuz too lazy to type it all ova again :P

juss warn as many ppl as u can!! don't let da copz take our hard earned money!!
Old 07-13-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Ya know, it's kinda sad that this sort of thing is happening right now. I'm not going to Darknights as a competitor cause I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and class on Sunday. But I'm not even gonna come check it out cause I really don't feel like getting pulled over on the way in or out so my car can be checked inside out. Last year when I was coming home from DKN the first night, I swear there were dozens of cops in the area. I wonder how many people got robbed i nthe surrounding area during that time.
Old 07-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TeLLy
, I swear there were dozens of cops in the area. I wonder how many people got robbed i nthe surrounding area during that time.
haha...so true. houses getting broken into because they're so concerned with people's mufflers.
Old 07-13-2004
Registered!!

SIR_EL is an unknown quantity at this point
I was gonna go to DkN but i aint goin no where... stupid pigs have nothin better to do... ooooohhaaa..... i jus wanna............. aaarrrrrrrrg.........
Old 07-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I'm not only going, I'm showing. Ask me if I really give a s.hit. It's a form of horrassment and I won't let it alter my life in any way, shape or form. I'm planning to talk to my uncle before I leave about my rights in case I get pulled over. He's internal affairs for the Metro Toronto Police. I'll see what he has to say.
Old 07-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!

My idea: Everyone gonig to DKN just bring an article from the paper regarding a missing child or a shooting in the city. When you get stopped, just hand the officer the article as though he/she needed to be told there were other more important things to worry about.
Old 07-13-2004
Registered!!

EL-Sport is an unknown quantity at this point
Like I said in your original post Jimmy, I find it ironic that police "anti-street racing" programs like PACER and ERASE encourage people to "take it off the streets" and attend track events or car shows instead, but when people go to these events the police just harass them there as well. Kind of defeats the purpose when they tell you to do one thing and then they wind up punishing you for following what they told you to do.
Old 07-13-2004
iluvmycsx

last week here we had a blitz like that. the cops were looking for unsafe cars but it seemed like most of the cars they were getting were modified they were giving out warning tickets this was down a main street here they must of pulled over at least 100 car threw the day
now that bs
just cause we have mods
Old 07-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by iluvmyel
last week here we had a blitz like that. the cops were looking for unsafe cars but it seemed like most of the cars they were getting were modified they were giving out warning tickets this was down a main street here they must of pulled over at least 100 car threw the day
now that bs
just cause we have mods

what about hot rods making all that noise?

what about harleys and crotch rockets?
Old 07-13-2004
Registered!!

BlAcK_eL is an unknown quantity at this point
great, more **** i have to deal with
Old 07-13-2004
iluvmycsx

it a yearly thing they do but this year they were after the modified vehicals
just recently home owner along the main drag had complained about noise
and they had to show that they were tring to do something about it
i know at least this year there have been at least 5 pedestrians killed while crossing road why not spend money doing something about that