Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here.

Bolt Pattern

Old 04-06-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016Touring is an unknown quantity at this point
Bolt Pattern

Just curious if anyone knows the bolt patterns for the 2016and up cars. I'm looking to get bigger rims and more sticky rubber.

Cheers,
Pete
Old 04-07-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bolt Pattern

Hondas small stud 5 lug cars, (06-up Civic, 03-up Accord, CRV, etc.), share the same bolt pattern, according to the (outdated) charts it's 5x114.3
https://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Honda___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Check out tirerack.com you can just enter your car info and have 500+ wheel choices to stare at.

Oh wait, you're in Canada....try this one: https://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/
Old 04-07-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

Oddly enough the 114.3 actually interchanges with the old 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern used since at least the 1960's on american cars. I was very surprised the first time someone told me about it. Just make sure you get rims with the proper sized hub diameter or get the appropriate hub rings to center the rims.
Old 08-17-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016Touring is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the links I am looking at the 19's too 20's nothing too crazy just want to spice the look up a bit.

Search this Thread