10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Missing piece in front plastic grill?

Old 01-22-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mimms is an unknown quantity at this point
Missing piece in front plastic grill?

just noticed the right plastic grill has some holes missing while the left side doesn't. Mines an LX. Is this normal. Never noticed it until now. I can't seem to upload a photo from my phone
Old 01-22-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing piece in front plastic grill?

Need pics.

(I'm not looking at the mobile version) Hit the reply box button that says 'go advanced'....Far below the next reply box you may find a button labeled 'manage attachments', I think you can load images from there.

I use an image host site and hotlink full size.
Old 01-22-2017
Registered!!

Ive attached a photo. had to go on the laptop. in the photo from what you're seeing, on the left side (passenger side) there seems to be some holes missing whereas the driver side doesn't have any holes missing.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	civic.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	89455  
Old 01-22-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mimms
Ive attached a photo. had to go on the laptop. in the photo from what you're seeing, on the left side (passenger side) there seems to be some holes missing whereas the driver side doesn't have any holes missing.
That's normal. I believe you can find the horn located behind that side with the holes.

on the left side (passenger side)
Left and right on any car are determined as one sits in the drivers seat facing forward. It does not change when you stand in front of the car, passenger side is still the right side. (this is why I tend to use the terms 'drivers' or 'passengers' side instead of left or right)
Old 01-23-2017
Registered!!

Thank you for the helpful information, greatly appreciated!

Search this Thread