10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

10th gen Civic Production Begins!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
10th gen Civic Production Begins!

Honda of Canada Mfg., Global Lead Plant for 10th-Generation Civic, Begins Mass Production of All-New 2016 Honda Civic Sedan

Oct 20, 2015 - ALLISTON, ON
  • Civic production is led for the first time by North American manufacturing operations
  • All-new 2016 Civic Sedan going on sale in the U.S. and Canada in November
  • 2016 Civic Sedan and Coupe for N.A. markets to be produced in Alliston, Ontario and Greensburg, Indiana

Clicky link:

http://www.hondanews.com/releases/64...1-3f0211eb9137
Old 10-20-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10th gen Civic Production Begins!

I'm not a good person, but seeing one of the pictures made me think one thing..

Name:  WViqLB8.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  205.4 KB
Old 10-21-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

^

The new Civic looks nice. I will have to stop by a dealer and check one out.
Old 10-22-2015
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

The civic now has a turbo
the nsx is coming out

now all honda needs is another FR car, hopefully turbo! s3000?
Old 10-22-2015
Prelude Owner

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Honda seems to be heading in a good direction. Possibly back to their roots more!
Old 10-22-2015

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Who is gonna be first to stuff the Civic 1.5 Turbo into a Fit?
Old 10-22-2015
Prelude Owner

Originally Posted by ezone
Who is gonna be first to stuff the Civic 1.5 Turbo into a Fit?
I am sure someone is already planning it now! That guy that put the V6 in the Fit was crazy, the 1.5 turbo should go in much easier.
Old 10-22-2015

Oh man, if I find a totaled insurance auction job I would want to try stuffing it into the GFs Fit LOL

I wonder if the computers would play nice together with the 07?
I'd probably need a 15-16 Fit to get the computers to work together.
Old 10-22-2015

2016 fit si !!
Old 10-22-2015
Prelude Owner

Lol, I'm sure she would love that. Maybe don't tell her see if she notices.

Probably not similiar enough computers but I am sure something could be done.

Originally Posted by ezone
2016 fit si !!
YES!!! That's the ticket. Maybe Honda has something up their sleeve...maybe.