Photography & Videography Post your shots and ask your questions here.

new photography thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
lightsphere nice... any picture with that in use?
Old 08-29-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold

yeah, that's me.
Old 08-30-2006
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
damn youre ugly
Old 08-30-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
lol, that's not nice, it may be just the pic lol

He's still a cool guy
Old 08-30-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
damn youre ugly
i swear it's the angle. if i took a head-on shot, you would instantly fall in man-love with me and that would be troublesome.
Old 08-30-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
hahahah oh man, what is this place turning into?
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
lol, at least it wasnt a typical EMO picture next to the car !
Old 08-30-2006

admit it. airbrushed me is t3h hotness
Old 09-02-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ramcosca
I had been interested on the Canon 350D DR XT but now... this camera...? And it's a Nikon, not some cheap-*** company. I saw the Sony Alpha and I was like... eh. Their first camera into DSLR, if I'm not mistaken... might have a few hicks here and there. But Nikon has, what, like 40 DSLRs already?

Just wondering if it's really good technically speaking for the price you'd have to pay for it.
Best place to find out everything about everything ...lol....here

Originally Posted by XSRCivic
i'm not it the market to buy, i was just curious. i had read something where there are sites that let you post pictures up, some are free others not. it works kinda like a database. companies that want a specific picture goto the sites, browse a category to find what they want. then they pay x ammount for it. something like picture stocks i think? you ever heard of that?
fotolia
Old 09-02-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
damn youre ugly
hahahah ryan
Old 09-06-2006

keep it alive!!!!
Old 09-06-2006

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
If I can spam for a photo related thread, for one post....... in my Sig there's a link to a photo contest "click here to have your car chopped"....I'd love to see some entrys from some of the talented 7thgen photographers.....Thanks
Old 09-07-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
keep it alive!!!!
damn that's a nice picture..almost a horror theme to it
looks like it came out of that video game Silent Hill
Old 09-15-2006

I just got my first camera ever....just never got around to this hobby until now, but instantly loving it.....

I took these on the way home from buying a simple Canon A620....I like um for my first try.

Last edited by Hurts2bStock; 09-15-2006 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-15-2006

cool, but did yo uuse the shadow/highlight tool? it looks like too much of the highlights were covered up.
Old 09-15-2006
Banned

MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
damn that's a nice picture..almost a horror theme to it
looks like it came out of that video game Silent Hill
It reminds me of an electric chair
Old 09-15-2006

Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
cool, but did yo uuse the shadow/highlight tool? it looks like too much of the highlights were covered up.
I didn't use it at all......for PP I used contrast mask but as far as filters go thats about it......bit of brightness-contrast too......and then erased some of the modified layer to show the original raw picture, in the spots that I wanted...
Old 09-15-2006

well it gives a very weird effect. almost HDR...
Old 09-15-2006

I do the same thing to almost all my chops, kinda painting like quality that I like......"almost HDR"....Thanks I'll take that as a compliment.....I think your right about going too far with the PP on the second pic, its to the point of distraction 4 sure..................................... this place has the contrast mask"
Old 09-19-2006
Banned

A friend of mine wanted some shots done so that she can submit them to a contest that Guess is having. We had a big car show the other day and she agreed to model for it, so afterwards we went and did a quick shoot to get some photos to submit. I haven't really gone through them yet, but here's a quick something I threw together this morning as a preview. I've looked at some of the photos that Guess uses, and I tried to emulate that in the shots and in the PP.

Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
shes cute ryan....damn...post more. haha
Old 09-19-2006
Banned

She's a great model, I love working with her. She's the GF of one of the guys in my club so she is at all of our shows, and she's been a model for other companies at other shows that we've been to.

Here's the rest from Sunday just in case you wanted to take a look... there's another model in there, but I've never worked with her before, and she hasn't done much modelling so the pics aren't as good, but she's really cute too. http://www.2k4civic.com/albums/carsh...amshadowfinals

Just for you Dan:

http://www.2k4civic.com/albums/carsh...145%20copy.jpg

http://www.2k4civic.com/albums/carsh...137%20copy.jpg

http://www.2k4civic.com/albums/carsh...216%20copy.jpg

Last edited by MegaHurtz; 09-19-2006 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-19-2006

......now thats a good look
Old 09-19-2006

My brother in law recently acquired a light sphere for his D200
He shot some portraits and up close shots with it and it makes a big diference. Photos looked very evenly lit with no backgroung shadows

Last edited by cubanmike26; 09-19-2006 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2006
Banned

I've always wanted to try one but I'd feel so wierd with a huge dome-ish thing stuck on top of my flash
Old 09-19-2006

he he it's not that bad

its size it's the only con to it.. but it's pretty cheap and the results are amazing
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future

cute.

she IS a good model....
Old 09-19-2006

oh man she got that face hmm

lol
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

i love when girls squeeze their boob! haha
Old 09-20-2006
Banned

Finished the rest of the pics!

Quick Reply: new photography thread