Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

2015 Si Exhaust on a 2002 Civic LX Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RoseyEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
2015 Si Exhaust on a 2002 Civic LX Coupe

A friend of mine is selling his stock SI exhaust and I don't want a exhaust that's super loud but just free flowing like the 2015 SI exhaust. I know it wont bolt up properly but with bending and shaping is it possible that I could fit it? Note that it is a 2015 Civic Si stock exhaust that came off the sedan SI. What would be the best thing to do? I don't want to buy an aftermarket exhaust yet but I really want to get rid of the small piping that comes stock .
Old 12-12-2016
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2015 Si Exhaust on a 2002 Civic LX Coupe

Might be more hassle than it's worth. I don't quite know the orientation of the 2015 Si exhaust, but I'm imagining there's going to be more modification that makes it worth it.

Just saying, if you're going with increased exhaust flow, it's going to be noticeably louder
Old 12-14-2016
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

much easier to get a new one from autozone pipes done...
Old 12-19-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SammySC has a spectacular aura aboutSammySC has a spectacular aura about

I would love to see the pictures if you decide to do it!!