Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

01 Civic LX - S-Pipe for Catback

Old 12-30-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
01 Civic LX - S-Pipe for Catback

Hey,

Has anyone had an issue with the S-pipe from the cat being a little lower, possibly 2-3in from the ground? I'm on my 2nd exhaust system & this one is about 2in from the ground. My 1st one was about 1 1/2in from the ground.
Of course, they're Ebay systems, but still I see where they are making sure they clear the subframe beam going across the bottom of the hull.

Any suggestions? Should I just get this section made at a metal shop & eat the costs?

Your thoughts and advice so I can remove & send back for a refund.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: 01 Civic LX - S-Pipe for Catback

Originally Posted by rollaguy
Any suggestions? Should I just get this section made at a metal shop & eat the costs?
I would just go to a muffler shop. It's probably cheaper then you think.

An oem one from a junk yard.

Search this Thread