If you are thinking about adding some blacked out optics on your 7th Generation Civic, we have a solution. We've chosen a perfect combination of affordable and sharp euro headlights and tail lights. Before, letting the mod bug run free, let's find out what's so great about those Euro style lights? Why they are more preferred than other more expensive replacements?
* First of all because Euro styled lights are designed to be an exact replacement for your factory lights; which means absolutely hassle-free installation for you. Euro Headlights are just the housing, so all you need to do is plug-in your bulbs and wiring.
* Second, all the Euro lights meet strict regulations and quality standards. They undergo a variety of tests to provide you with the smooth operation and years of trouble free service.
* Finally, the price. Euro headlights are priced a little lower than other lights, because of their relatively simple designed. They are not equipped with complicated features that can be found in modern aftermarket lights, thus their prices remain unchangeable. Spec-D® 2LH-CV01G-RS - Honda Civic 2002 Smoke Euro Headlights
- http://www.carid.com/2002-honda-civi...-30585181.html Spyder® ALT-YD-HC01-2D-BK (5004369) - Honda Civic 2 Door 2002 Black Euro Tail Lights
- http://www.carid.com/2002-honda-civi...ts-264410.html Spyder® ALT-YD-HC01-4D-BK (5004406) - Honda Civic 4 Door 2002 Black Euro Tail Light
- http://www.carid.com/2002-honda-civi...ts-264411.html What do you think about installing these blacked out lights to your Civic?